Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    6+ 11/2 with Hills

3lb Claimer
    With all this extra fire power for JP, is the bet for the festival, Barry to be top jockey?

He’s around 7/2 second fav, but with Giggs horses shared around, there’s only Ruby to beat?

Quote Originally Posted by Brital View Post
    With all this extra fire power for JP, is the bet for the festival, Barry to be top jockey?

He’s around 7/2 second fav, but with Giggs horses shared around, there’s only Ruby to beat?
    Think Mark Walsh will have a few nice rides?

7lb Claimer
    Hills have 13-2 with boost on Elliott to have 8+ winners.....he had 8 last year

With all investment in his yard, seems pretty good bet

7lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Pimm View Post
    I personally did very well last Cheltenham Festival betting on the Sky Bet Request a Bets, I made a very decent profit. Admittedly I bet on loads of the selections but what I like about them is that they are all covered by NRNB so if one of the selections is a non runner through injury or goes for another race all the other selections are still live so from your example Apples Jades may defect but the other 2 selections are still valid so if they place they’ll settle the result as a double, treble etc. I find the Sket RaB’s very imaginative and cover lots of races which other bookmakers don’t and well worth a punt.
    Agree....my best was 16+ winners for BIG 3 trainers....paid out on Thursday......seem loads of good options already. I'm on Nicholls 3+, JP 6+ and Elliott 8+.....be studying others

Top Amateur
    Cilaos Emery(Any Race), Fox Norton (QMCC), Penhill (Stayers) and Topofthegame(RSA) all to place

80/1
    Biggest bet all that seems to be Fox Norton going for the CC but it’s a free bet and that’s huge odds

3lb Claimer
    The good thing with these Sky Multiples is that they just factor out any horses who are non runners so I’d be hoping Fox Norton doesn’t run as he’s got the worst chance of the other 4 and happy to take 20/1 for the other 3 getting placed

3lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerRolllllll View Post
    Agree....my best was 16+ winners for BIG 3 trainers....paid out on Thursday......seem loads of good options already. I'm on Nicholls 3+, JP 6+ and Elliott 8+.....be studying others
    I’ve got those 3 too. It’s not the best odds but JP to have a winner every day was a decent bet at 4/1, he’s got 3 favs each day so far with lots of other chances so I’ve put a few quid on this bet

Quote Originally Posted by The King Pimm View Post
    The good thing with these Sky Multiples is that they just factor out any horses who are non runners so I’d be hoping Fox Norton doesn’t run as he’s got the worst chance of the other 4 and happy to take 20/1 for the other 3 getting placed
    Any NR for the RequestABets makes the others SP. So you’d not get 20/1

3lb Claimer
    So you’d be looking at 8/1 if based on current prices with Fox Norton if they were the SP’s? Still not a bad bet