Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Top Amateur
    Lots of people are talking up KD in the supreme or ballymore and he could well go off near fav... So this brings me back to Magic saint who in France give KD weight and a 8L beating... surely if KD gets anywhere near winner one of them races, then MS is a knocking bet in a handicap, regardless what price he is... AD won the betfair hurdle with a rating of 141 and 11.8 on his back at 5/2, MS has 11.5 on his back and is rated of 149.

The more I look at Magic Saint the more I think he is the bet of the meeting.... if KD was in this race or even AD with 11.5 they would be a lot shorter than 5/1 IMO...
    Last edited by Sirbetalot; 03-10-2019 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirbetalot View Post
    Lots of people are talking up KD in the supreme or ballymore and he could well go off near fav... So this brings me back to Magic saint who in France give KD weight and a 8L beating... surely if KD gets anywhere near winner one of them races, then MS is a knocking bet in a handicap, regardless what price he is... AD won the betfair hurdle with a rating of 141 and 11.8 on his back at 5/2, MS has 11.5 on his back and is rated of 149.

The more I look at Magic Saint the more I think he is the bet of the meeting.... if KD was in this race or even AD with 11.5 they would be a lot shorter than 5/1 IMO...
    Some very different races and tenuous comparisons in that Sir.
    But I hope it is very good as i've backed it.
    Need a lot of luck in that race though, probably more so than any other race at the festival IMO.
    Which is why many would think he's too short a price at 5-1.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by quevega View Post
    Some very different races and tenuous comparisons in that Sir.
    But I hope it is very good as i've backed it.
    Need a lot of luck in that race though, probably more so than any other race at the festival IMO.
    Which is why many would think he's too short a price at 5-1.
    Totally agree, thats why I will be hoping he keeps him near the front and stays out of trouble.. Harry Cobden is a good jockey...