Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Horses for Cheltenham 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might be a good place to collate any little snippits like this:

Felix Desjy
    The plan is to run him in the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle. I think we were just riding him wrong earlier in the season. We were dropping him in thinking he had a bit of speed, but he’s just a relentless galloper and being more forward seems to suit him better. He’s a two-mile chaser in the making.

Comment

2021 Arkle winner.... Malone Road

I’ve decided that I’m not going to try to get him back this season. I’ll let him off and have him back in early for next season. He’s a really exciting two-mile chaser in the making and is one to really look forward to.

Comment

2020 Supreme winner, step forward Andy Dufresne

Comment

Fury Road - Ballymore (possibly Albert Bartlett) following Elliott’s post race comments today
          Dickie Diver - RSA/NH chase

Comment

Laurina JLT 2020

Comment

King Roland-Ballymore 2020

Comment

Grand Sancy chasing next year. Be one of the highest rated already...

Comment

Are there special betting sites to get odds on some of these horses as often 2020 cheltenham markets are limited to a few horses

Comment

Grand Sancy looked all over a chaser in the parade ring

Comment

Espoir D’Allen could retain next year.......if he gets similar weather

Comment

Willie hinted Laurina and Melon could be ones for fences next season.

Comment

Going to be Mullins and Giggi bingo with the novice chasers!

Comment

Think Melon should be kept over hurdles, there's a freak inside there somewhere although he's such an odd horse. I've been calling for fences for Laurina since that run at Sandown, looks like she might have even be schooled already. Might get some tasty prices on her and Samcro for the novice chases next year now that the hype is at an all time low for both.

Comment

Ive backed Delta work to win today and next years gold cup at 40/1, big price if he wins today

Comment

Could be worth noting that topofthegame is still a novice

******he's Not now.
                                Last edited by Scooby91; 28 March 2019, 11:47 AM.
                                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                                X