Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Horses for Cheltenham 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kautostar View Post
    What do people think of samcro this season? Had a wind op and going chasing, where do you think he’ll end up?
    Had some of him for any race. If they can get him back to his best, what beats him as a novice chaser*?

*Thats assuming Klassical Dream goes (and wins) the champion Hurdle as I expect.

Comment

• He always had the look of a horse who would be better over fences. Does anyone know if they schooled him over fences before deciding to stay hurdling last season??

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
        Had some of him for any race. If they can get him back to his best, what beats him as a novice chaser*?

*Thats assuming Klassical Dream goes (and wins) the champion Hurdle as I expect.
        Minella Indo would beat him in the RSA
        Anything else that ran would beat him in an Arkle

His best, is novice hurdles form that puts him ahead of Black Op at Cheltenham..... hardly form to go bananas about?

Saying this before I've seen the price but anything sub 16/1 is too short

Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
        He always had the look of a horse who would be better over fences. Does anyone know if they schooled him over fences before deciding to stay hurdling last season??
        Don't think they've confirmed that they did try schooling him.

Comment

• He did slam last seasons albeit poor arkle winner several times over hurdles. Just not sure about him now he’ll either come back to his best or he’ll never win a race again I don’t think there will be any in between. I expect it’ll be between the jlt/rsa if he can jump

Comment

Working...
          X