Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Top Amateur
    I have gone for Giving Glances and Chica buena . so far ..

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Yeah would be interesting to see how many regular folk would listen to something like that from say October onward as very much a niche market(except on here of course) , plus hearing very strong opinions from yourself or others on horses like Percy/Laurina would be entertaining to hear to say the least.
    I don't think it'd ever make it mainstream, but the more people who love the same niche 'we do' can only be a good thing.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
    Band of Outlaws
    Already in my book

Top Amateur
    Daryl Jacob on Sporting life , say's Cracker Factory to go for Fred winter .

Top Amateur
    Band of Outlaws
    He’s the one for me so far too. Joseph’s got a few for the triumph already so this would seem the most likely route (though that could change if he runs at the weekend!)

In Mark Howard’s email update he mentions three for this; Nibiru, Lethal Steps and Belargus

Iv a big list for this with a few unraced ones with enough runs on it also. But One that stands out to me which shouldn't as she needs another run and she's a triumph horse. Is laskadine. I really don't understand why Barry went so slow on her causing her to be tentative and dithered before the hurdles even with her lazy mistakes he could have picked her up 2 or 3 out rode her at a couple and she'd have won easily. She won with plenty in the tank on what looked to be a poor jumping display.
    But she can jump, she's plenty of pace, he just made no use of her what so ever.

But I genuinely diddnt understand the ride. Was he riding to orders or trying to give her as easy a race as possible? To come out again very shortly. Or was he holding back purposely.

Because one think I do know. Ride her prominently. Make her mind up for her and throw her into the hurdles. Like they did at auteuil And she's a serious horse. With a serious engine.

I better add. Fenta des obeaux has been held back also. They've purposely held her back off the pace. She Needs to front run with head gear on.

Five o'clock (mullins)
    Farid ( needs 1 more)
    Fenta des obeaux
    Laskadine ( needs1 more. Prob triumph)
    Protektorat
    Dogon
    Rose sea has *******
    Ciel de neige
    Flegmatik (needs 1 more)
    Filon d'oudaries (fresh and keen on 1st run)

That's my personal list. Of which konitho and fakir doudaries were on until last week.
    Last edited by Scooby91; 02-13-2019 at 10:03 PM.

Top Amateur
    Band of Outlaws

Probably just blew his mark there