Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Lethal Steps e/w @ 20/1 (NRNB) added

3lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Saw this this morning, posted up by Ryan from On The Hunt pod on Lethal Steps for this race and the potential with headgear

I haven't actually watched his 2 races yet but I liked the reasoning. Any views?

https://bookmakers.co.uk/news/chelte...ter-dark-horse
    Intresting angle potentially, on a wider note what do you make of Ryan or those Hunt pod lads ? I've watched a few and clearly they delve into form and follow racing avidly etc ,the use of words like "chucked in , absolute weapon " regular then flopping seems regular mind.It seems couple are involved with private tipping services so must be doing something right

Top Amateur
    On Lethal Steps, i thought he was bordering on a classic contender after his first two runs. Spoke to Ger Lyons at Down Royal during that year, and he didn't put me off....Fairly went wrong after that- Interesting horse nonetheless.

I like Fine Brunello personally.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Intresting angle potentially, on a wider note what do you make of Ryan or those Hunt pod lads ? I've watched a few and clearly they delve into form and follow racing avidly etc ,the use of words like "chucked in , absolute weapon " regular then flopping seems regular mind.It seems couple are involved with private tipping services so must be doing something right
    Ry's dead on i chat to him on twitter a fair bit. He likes a big price + they've clicked a few times. He does his homework ok.

Ethan as well, pity about him being a Gunner.

Don't know about the others that well.

5lb Claimer
    ...threw an early dart at this with Katpoli.

Makes passionate cases, you have to filter through what he actually says rather than the way he says it. When he said one is chucked in, that varies in degrees of truth.

I like him though, always give them a close look. I leave plenty of them but I've seem him land more than a few double figure wins

3lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Makes passionate cases, you have to filter through what he actually says rather than the way he says it. When he said one is chucked in, that varies in degrees of truth.

I like him though, always give them a close look. I leave plenty of them but I've seem him land more than a few double figure wins
    Yeah all seem very passionate and speak in detail about form and selections which is more than 99% folk on twitter. Be good to see you/scoob etc have a guest appearance on the lead up to Chelt

Yeah all seem very passionate and speak in detail about form and selections which is more than 99% folk on twitter. Be good to see you/scoob etc have a guest appearance on the lead up to Chelt
    I do actually believe a podcast focused around ante post Cheltenham would be good... the majority tip for the weekends racing, the only proper ante-post tipping is that rubbish one through redzone bet linked to the Racing Post, for a few weeks in the build up to Chelt?

I've been on here posting about Cheltenham regularly since, well, March!

3lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I do actually believe a podcast focused around ante post Cheltenham would be good... the majority tip for the weekends racing, the only proper ante-post tipping is that rubbish one through redzone bet linked to the Racing Post, for a few weeks in the build up to Chelt?

I've been on here posting about Cheltenham regularly since, well, March!
    Yeah would be interesting to see how many regular folk would listen to something like that from say October onward as very much a niche market(except on here of course) , plus hearing very strong opinions from yourself or others on horses like Percy/Laurina would be entertaining to hear to say the least.

3lb Claimer
    Katpoli for me too!!