Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Boodles Juvenile Handicap Hurdle (Fred Winter) 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
    Intresting angle potentially, on a wider note what do you make of Ryan or those Hunt pod lads ? I've watched a few and clearly they delve into form and follow racing avidly etc ,the use of words like "chucked in , absolute weapon " regular then flopping seems regular mind.It seems couple are involved with private tipping services so must be doing something right
    Makes passionate cases, you have to filter through what he actually says rather than the way he says it. When he said one is chucked in, that varies in degrees of truth.

I like him though, always give them a close look. I leave plenty of them but I've seem him land more than a few double figure wins

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Makes passionate cases, you have to filter through what he actually says rather than the way he says it. When he said one is chucked in, that varies in degrees of truth.

I like him though, always give them a close look. I leave plenty of them but I've seem him land more than a few double figure wins
      Yeah all seem very passionate and speak in detail about form and selections which is more than 99% folk on twitter. Be good to see you/scoob etc have a guest appearance on the lead up to Chelt

Comment

Yeah all seem very passionate and speak in detail about form and selections which is more than 99% folk on twitter. Be good to see you/scoob etc have a guest appearance on the lead up to Chelt
        I do actually believe a podcast focused around ante post Cheltenham would be good... the majority tip for the weekends racing, the only proper ante-post tipping is that rubbish one through redzone bet linked to the Racing Post, for a few weeks in the build up to Chelt?

I've been on here posting about Cheltenham regularly since, well, March!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          I do actually believe a podcast focused around ante post Cheltenham would be good... the majority tip for the weekends racing, the only proper ante-post tipping is that rubbish one through redzone bet linked to the Racing Post, for a few weeks in the build up to Chelt?

I've been on here posting about Cheltenham regularly since, well, March!
          Yeah would be interesting to see how many regular folk would listen to something like that from say October onward as very much a niche market(except on here of course) , plus hearing very strong opinions from yourself or others on horses like Percy/Laurina would be entertaining to hear to say the least.

Comment

Katpoli for me too!!

Comment

I have gone for Giving Glances and Chica buena . so far ..

Comment

Yeah would be interesting to see how many regular folk would listen to something like that from say October onward as very much a niche market(except on here of course) , plus hearing very strong opinions from yourself or others on horses like Percy/Laurina would be entertaining to hear to say the least.
                I don't think it'd ever make it mainstream, but the more people who love the same niche 'we do' can only be a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                  Band of Outlaws
                  Already in my book

Comment

Daryl Jacob on Sporting life , say's Cracker Factory to go for Fred winter .

Comment

Band of Outlaws
                      He’s the one for me so far too. Joseph’s got a few for the triumph already so this would seem the most likely route (though that could change if he runs at the weekend!)

Comment

In Mark Howard’s email update he mentions three for this; Nibiru, Lethal Steps and Belargus

Comment

Iv a big list for this with a few unraced ones with enough runs on it also. But One that stands out to me which shouldn't as she needs another run and she's a triumph horse. Is laskadine. I really don't understand why Barry went so slow on her causing her to be tentative and dithered before the hurdles even with her lazy mistakes he could have picked her up 2 or 3 out rode her at a couple and she'd have won easily. She won with plenty in the tank on what looked to be a poor jumping display.
                          But she can jump, she's plenty of pace, he just made no use of her what so ever.

But I genuinely diddnt understand the ride. Was he riding to orders or trying to give her as easy a race as possible? To come out again very shortly. Or was he holding back purposely.

Because one think I do know. Ride her prominently. Make her mind up for her and throw her into the hurdles. Like they did at auteuil And she's a serious horse. With a serious engine.
                          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

I better add. Fenta des obeaux has been held back also. They've purposely held her back off the pace. She Needs to front run with head gear on.

Comment

Five o'clock (mullins)
                              Farid ( needs 1 more)
                              Fenta des obeaux
                              Laskadine ( needs1 more. Prob triumph)
                              Protektorat
                              Dogon
                              Rose sea has *******
                              Ciel de neige
                              Flegmatik (needs 1 more)
                              Filon d'oudaries (fresh and keen on 1st run)

That's my personal list. Of which konitho and fakir doudaries were on until last week.
                              Last edited by Scooby91; 13 February 2019, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Band of Outlaws

Probably just blew his mark there

Comment

Working...
                                X