Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Boodles Juvenile Handicap Hurdle (Fred Winter) 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciel De Neige still there

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
      Ciel De Neige still there
      YES OV! Happy with that

Comment

• The winner is lurking at number 20

Comment

• Hannon and Rose Sea Has both gone ... heard good things about both.

Comment

• Nicholls is going to be very lucky if his gets in

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              Hannon and Rose Sea Has both gone ... heard good things about both.
              Yeah had also heard good things about hannon, had backed him off the back of comments by someone (Andy Holding maybe?)

The King D’Argent dream still lives on though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                The winner is lurking at number 20
                top rated flat horse. all the early runnings went that way.

Comment

• A little bit leftfield this 1 but like the French horse Naturelle at a big price. Very speculative but this race can lend itself to a surprise or 2 given relative inexperience etc. Looks sure to have enough stamina given form in france on soft ground. Doesn't look overburdened in a race full of unknown qualities. Looks to have a high cruising speed, maybe the jockey is a slight worry but I do like a tilt at a big price on a less likely looking 1 in this. Around 25/1 to find out if its more style than substance but at the prices happy to have a little dabble.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonnyBoy View Post
                    A little bit leftfield this 1 but like the French horse Naturelle at a big price. Very speculative but this race can lend itself to a surprise or 2 given relative inexperience etc. Looks sure to have enough stamina given form in france on soft ground. Doesn't look overburdened in a race full of unknown qualities. Looks to have a high cruising speed, maybe the jockey is a slight worry but I do like a tilt at a big price on a less likely looking 1 in this. Around 25/1 to find out if its more style than substance but at the prices happy to have a little dabble.
                    Might be a bigger price on the day? Unknown connections playing a part?

Interesting one!...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      Might be a bigger price on the day? Unknown connections playing a part?

Interesting one!...
                      Absolutely more like a bigger price on the day given the connections. I would hold fire for that reason till the day definitely.

Comment

• Added Got Trumped @ 27's

Comment

• ....Oddschecker seems to be lighting up blue with Gordon Elliot’s Coko Beach for this. No idea why, but if you like it I suggest you get on pronto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                            ....Oddschecker seems to be lighting up blue with Gordon Elliot’s Coko Beach for this. No idea why, but if you like it I suggest you get on pronto.
                            Got a mention from Lydia and Ben Aitkens narrowing the field email. Is a trend horse according to his analysis.

It’s here http://archive.aweber.com/ntf-free-l..._Analysis_.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
                              Got a mention from Lydia and Ben Aitkens narrowing the field email. Is a trend horse according to his analysis.

It’s here http://archive.aweber.com/ntf-free-l..._Analysis_.htm
                              ...ah, that explains it. Looks a lot quieter now. Saying that, 16-1 with PP, 33-1 Bet365 is a disparity. As I highlighted it, I’ve popped it in a small stakes double with Nicholl’s Bumper horse, Ask for Glory.
                              Last edited by Eggs; 8 March 2019, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone else like Fanfan Du Seuil for this? he was beaten last time out on good ground but won well on good to soft, so this rain must improve his chances...

I personally think his form is not bad, he beat our power by 5L running green good to soft.. our power was beaten by Fakir D'oudairies 18 1/4L but he was only 5 1/4 behind Fine Brunelli, so only 1/4L between Fine Brunelli and Fanfan Du Seuil, but one is 10/1 and the other 20/1, that does not make much sense to me.. if he was with a better trainer he would be a lot shorter I think..

Comment

Working...
                                X