Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Pertemps Network Final 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Quevega, I think I might consider him now knowing that

Comment

Fantastic information Viking Flagship, I’ve really struggled to find out information on the Pertemps and wasted hours following web links online. Your research is a massive help. I have attended the Festival on the Thursday for the past decade and really enjoy the Pertemps but find it a very tricky race. My favourite memory is seeing Presenting Percy explode after the final fence 2 years ago and blitz the field. A very powerful traveller and will win any race he’s entered in this year.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

What is the King Pimm?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          Welcome to the forum.

What is the King Pimm?

A work in progress 😂

Comment

Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
            Fantastic information Viking Flagship, I’ve really struggled to find out information on the Pertemps and wasted hours following web links online. Your research is a massive help. I have attended the Festival on the Thursday for the past decade and really enjoy the Pertemps but find it a very tricky race. My favourite memory is seeing Presenting Percy explode after the final fence 2 years ago and blitz the field. A very powerful traveller and will win any race he’s entered in this year.

Better not tell some of the lads on here that Presenting Percy 'exploded' after the last fence as some of the lads on here are very keen on him for this years Gold Cup

Comment

As a Barney Dwan backer I wasnt quite as happy to see PP explode after the final hurdle!

Comment

Probably the wrong word to describe his impressive change of speed I agree!!!
                I had backed Barney Dwan that race too but put a few quid on PP just before the race which covered my losses

Comment

Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                  A work in progress ��
                  Iv read it every time until now, as the king prawn.
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

You could change it to "The King Pym"

Comment

I’m happy to be the King of anything

Comment

This site saw Thermistocles as well. Just need to see this thing run very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                          This site saw Thermistocles as well. Just need to see this thing run very soon.

http://www.galaxyhorseracing.com/not...november-2018/
                          Is 131 high enough to get in off?

Comment

stormez,
                            135 I think, so would need the handicap assessor to do him a favour if he doesn't run in between.

Comment

Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                              stormez,
                              135 I think, so would need the handicap assessor to do him a favour if he doesn't run in between.
                              Thanks doc. No upcoming entries unfortunately.

Comment

Stormez,
                                Im very hopeful we will see him running soon as I've had this race down as the plan all along. I hope I'm bloody right.

Comment

Working...
                                X