Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Close Bros Handicap Chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quevega View Post
    think you may be right, there seems to be a smaller pool. I've been down the lists.
    But there's a fair few novice handicaps this time of year and it may fill up a bit more.
    Yeah still plenty of time for things to change. It could just be that the system had made it harder to position horses in the 140-145 band and some trainers have either over shot it or left themselves short.

Comment

Gutted about Glen Forsa deferring to the JLT, I didn’t see it coming and didn’t cash out in time on 2 bets I had involved with. Another rookie mistake

Comment

Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
        Gutted about Glen Forsa deferring to the JLT, I didn’t see it coming and didn’t cash out in time on 2 bets I had involved with. Another rookie mistake
        Yes annoying switch up, impacted a few AP bets. But I must admit I really enjoyed seeing Glen Forsa putting the sword to Kalashnikov. I saw him at Kempton over Christmas and he didn't scream Arkle winner to me at the time.

Comment

I think everyone assumed he was getting a prep in for the handicap. By the time he was taking the field apart the cash out option was gone. Not much you could have done really.

Comment

I’m getting nervous about my DDS & LIT bets for the JLT now, I wasn’t expecting much competition to turn up at this stage, even the Irish raiders didn’t worry but Glen Forsa is a worry. Whoever got 40/1 for the JLT I salute you!!

Comment

I’m getting nervous about my DDS & LIT bets for the JLT now, I wasn’t expecting much competition to turn up at this stage, even the Irish raiders didn’t worry but Glen Forsa is a worry. Whoever got 40/1 for the JLT I salute you!!
              I wouldn't worry at all personally.
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

think they'll run it in the arkle myself.

Comment

Is glen fora guaranteed to go to the JLT?.....I thought the Ankle was were they were going.

Comment

Owner keen on Arkle. Given how visually impressive he was why change what's not broken. I wonder if he was flattered as the runner up has always looked to want 2m4f and, arguably, the Supreme form is flawed.

Comment

• Undefeated last 3 chases and bet
                      Jumps for fun , can only see as ew player either Arkle / JLT
                      He 40’s is good :-)

Comment

• After Glen Forsa has defected I’m now struggling with this race. I’ve coverec Lough Derg at 20’s and Ben Dundee at 14’s but nothing else is really standing out. Any recommendations gents??

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                          After Glen Forsa has defected I’m now struggling with this race. I’ve coverec Lough Derg at 20’s and Ben Dundee at 14’s but nothing else is really standing out. Any recommendations gents??
                          Moon Over Germany is one I've been keen on for a while. He needs the British handicapper to do him a favour but the step up to two and a half miles will be a big help imo.

Plenty like Gun Digger on here, and it's easy to see why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                            Moon Over Germany is one I've been keen on for a while. He needs the British handicapper to do him a favour but the step up to two and a half miles will be a big help imo.

Plenty like Gun Digger on here, and it's easy to see why.
                            Is Gun Digger priced up? Can’t see it for this on Oddschecker.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                              After Glen Forsa has defected I’m now struggling with this race. I’ve coverec Lough Derg at 20’s and Ben Dundee at 14’s but nothing else is really standing out. Any recommendations gents??
                              I like Secret Investor. Jumped and travelled really well before being out stayed by OK Corral last time and Nicholls indicated that a step down in trip was on the agenda... think he is keeping him fresh for this. 14s NRNB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormez View Post
                                Is Gun Digger priced up? Can’t see it for this on Oddschecker.
                                he was avaialable any race with hills at 25-1 few days back

Comment

Working...
                                X