Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Top Amateur
    I like Getareason each way

Quote Originally Posted by Top Of The Form View Post
    Jessica Harrington has lost her perch this season as one of the Top 3 NH Irish trainers, and her season overall has been poor when dining at the top table

However I do like her horse here: Discordantly

Been running with credit in big field maidens...so each way @ 25-1 [Ladbrokes] 5 Places
    Another any race ticket in danger of springing back to life

It was the plan all along boys

Enter Pym

Top Amateur
    Cartwright 20 to 8 over the last week. Would be a lovely way to end the festival

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Folski View Post
    Anyone have any thoughts on Early Doors for this?
    Love this race horrible day but the last is the one you want a winner in.

how on earth is there no dallas pictons mentions here! JESUS!

Top Amateur
    L’ami Serge esc off the bridle

is that you being polite...it was dreadful. Lots of people on twitter saying that there would wasnt going to be anything found when asked....but if he kicked when in control he could of been 3 lengths up before being in trouble at least. I think it was a casualty that he was so well handicapped...gave the jockey to much confidence. Thats my personal psychology reason for it in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by punterorplonker View Post
    is that you being polite...it was dreadful. Lots of people on twitter saying that there would wasnt going to be anything found when asked....but if he kicked when in control he could of been 3 lengths up before being in trouble at least. I think it was a casualty that he was so well handicapped...gave the jockey to much confidence. Thats my personal psychology reason for it in my opinion.
    The majority of contributors on the forum have more class/understanding than to 'jockey bash'.

Twitter is where you belong if that is what you're looking for.

Dallas Des Pictons would have been a better winner for me than Early Doors but ultimately, if the horse was good enough on the day, he'd have won.
    Last edited by Kevloaf; 03-15-2019 at 11:44 PM.

Hi Kev
    I didnt have a penny on the horse - thats why i would like to think my justification has a bit more substance to it. I was purely thinking about how confident everyone was from cheltenham previews, the betting and alot of momentum behind it. I would say that sometimes in life something being a good thing (which it definitely was for sure) -you cannot ignore how well it was going before the final few furlongs- that it was a bit of arrogance from the jockey. Jonjo junior actually realised he had to work for the win where mr meyler thought it was nailed on without having to move. I can imagine gordon telling him that he would win it easily, thats probably a bad thing in my opinion.