Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Festival Preview Nights 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
    Im going to Ditcheat tomorrow and there on Sunday for an annual look around the stables and a Chelt preview with Paul, Mark Howard and Anthony Bromley (Munir and Souede racing manager), if anyone has any questions ill do my best.
    Billymag, looking for an update from Paul Nicholls on what decides on whether ASK FOR GLORY runs in the Champion Bumper?
    To me his debut run was the best Bumper debut all season. He was even money to win the aborted Betfair Day Newbury Listed Bumper before the day was cancelled due to flu, and he is a standout for the race. Are they looking for a bit of ease in the ground before definitely deciding to run? Thanks and enjoy to trip to Ditcheat.
    "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Agree with Hamptonfox regarding getting info on Ask For Glory Billy....Also if you can find out his thought on Dogon in the Fred Winter...He has a great record in the race, looks a lively outsider...Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
        Im going to Ditcheat tomorrow and there on Sunday for an annual look around the stables and a Chelt preview with Paul, Mark Howard and Anthony Bromley (Munir and Souede racing manager), if anyone has any questions ill do my best.
        Evening Billymag., Hope you had a Great day at Ditcheat , Got any Golden Nuggets for your Fat Jockey Brothers??.

Comment

• Found a live twitter feed, seems like a decent line up, Joseph O'Brien, Jamie codd, Sean Flanagan and Daryl Jacob all on it,

Here's the link to one of the first tweets

Comment

• Originally posted by Connor WJH View Post
            Found a live twitter feed, seems like a decent line up, Joseph O'Brien, Jamie codd, Sean Flanagan and Daryl Jacob all on it,

Here's the link to one of the first tweets
            https://twitter.com/champdotie/statu...684007424?s=19
            Cheers and welcome to the forum

Comment

• Originally posted by qzy View Post
              A

ASKED ABOUT ONE FOR THE WEEKEND:

Gordon says that Duca DE Thaix at Navan on Saturday and also his horse in the Bumper at Navan which I could not catch the name of. Noel was asked the same and laughed saying that He thought he would win the Bumper at Navan until he heard Gordon's statement. He also said he liked his horse in the Leopardstown Bumper on Sunday called Six Shooter.
              Only reading this now!

I take it Noel Meade meant BATTLE OF MIDWAY 7/1 winner yesterday, Gordon Elliotts was 2nd!

Surely have ti have confidence in SIX SHOOTER today!

Comment

• Daryl Jacob on Magic Saint......
                "This is a grade 1 horse running in a handicap, he's very well handicapped at 149, probably the biggest banker in the handicaps"

That’s what I like to hear!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormez View Post
                  Daryl Jacob on Magic Saint......
                  "This is a grade 1 horse running in a handicap, he's very well handicapped at 149, probably the biggest banker in the handicaps"

Which handicap is he heading for ?

Comment

• Which handicap is he heading for ?
                    Grand annual I think

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormez View Post
                      Daryl Jacob on Magic Saint......

Harry Derham mentioned his name on the FFP of horses he likes there a few weeks ago when asked was there any others we should know about definitely going in a few yankees

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
                        Only reading this now!

I take it Noel Meade meant BATTLE OF MIDWAY 7/1 winner yesterday, Gordon Elliotts was 2nd!

Surely have ti have confidence in SIX SHOOTER today!
                        Anymore Noel Meade Quotes? Fire them this way please

Comment

Anymore Noel Meade Quotes? Fire them this way please
                          Was fun seeing the snow as well

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                            Was fun seeing the snow as well
                            You've lost me...

Comment

You've lost me...
                              Think Dylan Robinson must have turned up.

Comment

• I think it means there's been a snow blizzard this afternoon in Leopardstown,. Only guessing though

Comment

Working...
                                X