Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Top Amateur
    Does anyone know of a preview night in Birmingham at all? Would like to get to one this year but won't be able to travel too far

Quote Originally Posted by ryanh97 View Post
    Does anyone know of a preview night in Birmingham at all? Would like to get to one this year but won't be able to travel too far
    I'm sure the 888 evening was at Birmingham City FC last year, worth checking with the club to see if it'll be repeated

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post
    I'm sure the 888 evening was at Birmingham City FC last year, worth checking with the club to see if it'll be repeated
    Yeah that's correct Ista, sadly I couldn't make it last year as I was in Nottingham for uni. I believe 888 also sponsor Notts Forest, the preview night will inevitably be there now I'm back here

Quote Originally Posted by ryanh97 View Post
    Yeah that's correct Ista, sadly I couldn't make it last year as I was in Nottingham for uni. I believe 888 also sponsor Notts Forest, the preview night will inevitably be there now I'm back here
    Sorry to do this Ryan but I just can't let it go... it's NOTTINGHAM Forest. Apologies for being so pedantic but it's kind of a big deal round these parts.

888 no longer sponsor the Forest shirts by the way, it's Betbright now, so that might work out for you.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking Flagship View Post
    Sorry to do this Ryan but I just can't let it go... it's NOTTINGHAM Forest. Apologies for being so pedantic but it's kind of a big deal round these parts.

888 no longer sponsor the Forest shirts by the way, it's Betbright now, so that might work out for you.
    No worries VF haha, you're not the first to say that. That's good then, hopefully they do it at BCFC then

Top Amateur
    Also mentioned on sporting life today .. Doncaster Racecourse - Cheltenham preview night , March 6th.

Top Amateur
    Timeform Preview - Fallowfield, Manchester - 5th March

Join the Timeform team for an evening of insight into the 2019 Cheltenham festival. On the expert panel:

Sky Sports Racing's Jamie Lynch, former Timeform Chief Correspondent (MC)
    Timeform experts and TV pundits, Martin Dixon, David Cleary & Dan Barber
    Timeform Senior Irish Handicapper, Billy Nash
    Special guest, Betfair's Barry Orr
    TICKETS ONLY 10

Package includes:

Supper of St Kent’s Irish Stew
    Programme & Timeform pens provided for note-taking
    Free Quiz & Raffle – win great free bet prizes!
    1000 IN FREE BET PRIZES FROM PADDY POWER & BETFAIR

TUESDAY 5TH MARCH, FROM 7PM

St Kentigerns Irish Social Club, 36 Wilbraham Rd, Fallowfield, Manchester M14 7DW

Sunday 24th Feb - Naas Racecouse (After Racing)

Panel - Rob Catterson (MC), Davy Russell, David Casey, David Jennings & John Mullane (Waterford Legend & The Punters' Pal)
    Sponsored by Paddy Power & all proceeds going towards Irish Injured Jockeys Fund!

Top Amateur
    Are there still tickets available for the Cheltenham Football Club preview with Davy Russell & Ed Quigdley?? Where can I purchase tickets? Directly with the football club??
    Last edited by The King Pimm; 01-30-2019 at 10:47 PM.

Top Amateur
    Does anyone know of any Cheltenham Festival preview nights booked to take place in South Wales or the South West (Bristol area) ??