Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Festival Preview Nights 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry Tomkins Bar, Cork City. Tuesday 26th February 7:30pm. Entrance fee €10 includes free €5 bet. Panel : JJ Slevin, Charlie Swan, Tony Mullins, John Dineen. I'll be there again !

Comment

Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
      Anything around Birmingham area (or even better Bromsgrove/Kidderminster area)
      Wondering this myself mate. I work in Bromsgrove so that would be spot on. Let me know if you hear of anything

Comment

Perfect if you're in town....

The Hollow Bottom

Monday 11th March 2019 for the best Cheltenham Festival preview night in the Cotswolds!

Panel consisting of Sam Twiston-Davies, Carl Llewellyn, Gary Wiltshire, Luke Tarr ( Star Sports) & Ryan Hatch & hosted by Alex Steedman.

£20.00 per person. Call us on 01451 850392 to book your place.

Tickets are sold on a first come basis and do go quickly.

Comment

Cheltenham Town Football Club on Monday March 11th with Gold Cup & Grand National winner Davy Russell, Ed Quigley of Sky Sports Racing, jockey & form pundit David Crosse and Skybet's Michael Shinners.

Sponsored by Skybet - £5 free bet with each ticket.

Enhanced prices on selected horses plus £400 of free win bets to be won.

Call Mark on 07702 895 428 to arrange tickets. Only a handful left.
          Last edited by Ball Mark; 10 February 2019, 07:19 PM.

Comment

888 Sport Cheltenham Preview Night, Wednesday 6th March at Birmingham City Football Club.

The evening will be hosted by TV presenter Derek ‘Tommo’ Thompson and features a panel of leading experts including Gold Cup-winning trainer, Kim Bailey; leading jockey, Brian Hughes; Irish racing expert, Richard Pugh; and top trainer, Ian Williams.

The panel will be pouring over the festival talking points and giving you the inside track on the ones to watch at this year’s meet.

Tickets are priced at just £20 (+VAT) and include a Balti curry and a bottle of Heineken. Additionally, our partners 888sport will put on special offers throughout the evening, including a £20 free bet to everyone who attends.

Comment

Tried to post our preview night in Darlington twice and hasn't gone up?

Comment

Sunday 10th March

The Northern Gamblers Cheltenham Preview Night

Hosted by Tom and James who run the Northern Gamblers podcast with special guest local trainer Grant Tuer and hopefully another guest to be announced.

Hole in the Wall
                14-15 Horsemarket
                Darlington
                DL1 TPT

Tickets are £10 but that includes a hot buffet worth £8.95. Should be a fun night with plenty of audience interaction. So if you fancy some good food, a few beers and a good discussion about Cheltenham, come along!

If interested message us on Twitter @thenortherngam1 or email thenortherngamblers@gmail.com

Hope to see people there or if you know anyone in the North East let them know, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                  888 Sport Cheltenham Preview Night, Wednesday 6th March at Birmingham City Football Club.

The evening will be hosted by TV presenter Derek ‘Tommo’ Thompson and features a panel of leading experts including Gold Cup-winning trainer, Kim Bailey; leading jockey, Brian Hughes; Irish racing expert, Richard Pugh; and top trainer, Ian Williams.

The panel will be pouring over the festival talking points and giving you the inside track on the ones to watch at this year’s meet.

Tickets are priced at just £20 (+VAT) and include a Balti curry and a bottle of Heineken. Additionally, our partners 888sport will put on special offers throughout the evening, including a £20 free bet to everyone who attends.
                  Ryanh97 , what time does it start buddy?

Comment

Sadly it doesn't say, I'll be buying my tickets tomorrow so I'll let you know when I find out

Comment

Did anyone go to the Ascot Cheltenham preview after racing last night? Or have a link to the video?

Comment

Just reading Joe tizzard blog . - King's head Cirencester - March 5th.
                        Joe tizzard , alice plunkett, adrian heskin , sara bradstock.
                        Money raised for I.J.Fund

Comment

Ronan Groome twitter

Few bits from the preview night in the Cross Guns pub.

Gordon: Samcro a few more pieces of work to do before decision is made but Stayers v.much on the table. Won’t run in Champion.
                          Felix Desjy and Vision D’H both aimed at Supreme
                          Mengli Khan up in trip to go for JLT The Storyteller goes for the Ryanair. Hardline for Arkle. Surin likely for Fred Winter.

Noel Meade: Tout Est Permis probably heading for Ryanair, even though he feels horses wants further/softer...

Gavin Cromwell sounding like Espoir D’Allen going to take chance in CH

Comment

I'm attending this one, will stick up some notes after.

Wed 27th 8pm Armagh city hotel

Andy Oliver
                            Noel Meade,
                            Robbie Power
                            Paul Carberry
                            Gordon Elliot
                            Willie Mullins (via phone link)

Should be a good evening. Surprised we are getting such a good lineup!

Comment

any news on any Preview nights coming up in Scotland?
                              One in Motherwell i understand?
                              Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by scottbet View Post
                                any news on any Preview nights coming up in Scotland?
                                One in Motherwell i understand?
                                Cheers
                                Scotlands No1 Cheltenham Preview night sponsored by Star Sports celebrates its 12th year and moves to a new venue - Club 100 Motherwell. Hosted by the ever-present RacingTv's Gordon Brown our all-star panel will analyse all 28 Cheltenham Festival races giving you tips and information that will ensure you are well prepared for the biggest week of the year. Panel: Paul Carberry - 14 x Cheltenham Festival winning jockey Mark Howard - Racing TV James Griffen- Assistant Trainer Ian Robinson - Imperial Racing Trevor Harris - Star Sports As if that isn't enough we have managed to secure a host of top trainers and jockeys to provide up to the minute information on there runners for the Festival. Phone interviews with top trainers and jockeys including: Gordon Elliott Sam Twiston Davies Kim Bailey Paddy Brenan Harry Fry After sell out crowds the last 2 years this year's tickets are only available in advance and online through eventbrite. Tickets are limited to 160. Doors open at 6.30pm

Comment

Working...
                                X