Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    7lb Claimer
    Larry Tomkins Bar, Cork City. Tuesday 26th February 7:30pm. Entrance fee €10 includes free €5 bet. Panel : JJ Slevin, Charlie Swan, Tony Mullins, John Dineen. I'll be there again !

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
    Anything around Birmingham area (or even better Bromsgrove/Kidderminster area)
    Wondering this myself mate. I work in Bromsgrove so that would be spot on. Let me know if you hear of anything

Perfect if you're in town....

The Hollow Bottom

Monday 11th March 2019 for the best Cheltenham Festival preview night in the Cotswolds!

Panel consisting of Sam Twiston-Davies, Carl Llewellyn, Gary Wiltshire, Luke Tarr ( Star Sports) & Ryan Hatch & hosted by Alex Steedman.

20.00 per person. Call us on 01451 850392 to book your place.

Tickets are sold on a first come basis and do go quickly.

5lb Claimer
    Cheltenham Town Football Club on Monday March 11th with Gold Cup & Grand National winner Davy Russell, Ed Quigley of Sky Sports Racing, jockey & form pundit David Crosse and Skybet's Michael Shinners.

Sponsored by Skybet - 5 free bet with each ticket.

Enhanced prices on selected horses plus 400 of free win bets to be won.

Call Mark on 07702 895 428 to arrange tickets. Only a handful left.
    Last edited by Ball Mark; 02-10-2019 at 07:19 PM.

Top Amateur
    888 Sport Cheltenham Preview Night, Wednesday 6th March at Birmingham City Football Club.

The evening will be hosted by TV presenter Derek ‘Tommo’ Thompson and features a panel of leading experts including Gold Cup-winning trainer, Kim Bailey; leading jockey, Brian Hughes; Irish racing expert, Richard Pugh; and top trainer, Ian Williams.

The panel will be pouring over the festival talking points and giving you the inside track on the ones to watch at this year’s meet.

Tickets are priced at just 20 (+VAT) and include a Balti curry and a bottle of Heineken. Additionally, our partners 888sport will put on special offers throughout the evening, including a 20 free bet to everyone who attends.

7lb Claimer
    Tried to post our preview night in Darlington twice and hasn't gone up?

7lb Claimer
    Sunday 10th March

The Northern Gamblers Cheltenham Preview Night

Hosted by Tom and James who run the Northern Gamblers podcast with special guest local trainer Grant Tuer and hopefully another guest to be announced.

Hole in the Wall
    14-15 Horsemarket
    Darlington
    DL1 TPT

Tickets are 10 but that includes a hot buffet worth 8.95. Should be a fun night with plenty of audience interaction. So if you fancy some good food, a few beers and a good discussion about Cheltenham, come along!

If interested message us on Twitter @thenortherngam1 or email thenortherngamblers@gmail.com

Hope to see people there or if you know anyone in the North East let them know, thanks!

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanh97 View Post
    888 Sport Cheltenham Preview Night, Wednesday 6th March at Birmingham City Football Club.

The evening will be hosted by TV presenter Derek ‘Tommo’ Thompson and features a panel of leading experts including Gold Cup-winning trainer, Kim Bailey; leading jockey, Brian Hughes; Irish racing expert, Richard Pugh; and top trainer, Ian Williams.

The panel will be pouring over the festival talking points and giving you the inside track on the ones to watch at this year’s meet.

Tickets are priced at just 20 (+VAT) and include a Balti curry and a bottle of Heineken. Additionally, our partners 888sport will put on special offers throughout the evening, including a 20 free bet to everyone who attends.
    Ryanh97 , what time does it start buddy?

Top Amateur
    Sadly it doesn't say, I'll be buying my tickets tomorrow so I'll let you know when I find out

Did anyone go to the Ascot Cheltenham preview after racing last night? Or have a link to the video?