Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ultima Handicap Chase 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little bit harsh?

If I owned a horse I'd want to be there?

Watching on telly ain't the same is it ... or you all wouldn't go down each year either?

Good luck to him, and hard luck on your bets I say

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Little bit harsh?

If I owned a horse I'd want to be there?

Watching on telly ain't the same is it ... or you all wouldn't go down each year either?

Good luck to him, and hard luck on your bets I say
      I just don’t get why you wouldn’t run a horse because you can’t be there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
        I just don’t get why you wouldn’t run a horse because you can’t be there?
        Well I can't say... but my best guess is part of the fun of owning a horse is getting to go to the races and being part of the occasion? Certainly for smaller owners anyway

Comment

Well I can't say... but my best guess is part of the fun of owning a horse is getting to go to the races and being part of the occasion? Certainly for smaller owners anyway
          I agree, was being selfish for my bet.
          Although watching on Telly by the poolside in barbados wouldn't hurt I'm sure.

Comment

• With the news that Ms Parfois unlikely to go to fest just cashed out my tickets. Struggling to see past CSS

Comment

• Handicap Range

2018 137-155 winner 142 (Field 18)
              2017 134-155 winner 155 (Field 23)

Comment

• Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
                With the news that Ms Parfois unlikely to go to fest just cashed out my tickets. Struggling to see past CSS
                Coo Star not certain to run. Lizzie Kelly said in her Post interview he may miss the FEZ and find something easier as he's not shown much this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ball Mark View Post
                  Coo Star not certain to run. Lizzie Kelly said in her Post interview he may miss the FEZ and find something easier as he's not shown much this year.
                  must of missed that, thanks for the updste

Comment

• Originally posted by Ball Mark View Post
                    Even if he does turn up that comment has to give you massive reservations about the kind of form he'll be in

Comment

• Just had a fiver win on each of RATHER BE and CALIPTO, think both might run and both go well, just a bit of coverage really

Comment

• Originally posted by Viking Flagship View Post
                        Even if he does turn up that comment has to give you massive reservations about the kind of form he'll be in
                        the quote wasn't verbatim, just from memory, but he's on a very good mark should he run and plenty can 'bounce back' when getting the right race.

Comment

• Originally posted by PitLad View Post
                          Just had a fiver win on each of RATHER BE and CALIPTO, think both might run and both go well, just a bit of coverage really
                          Both entered on Saturday at Kempton.

Comment

• Isn’t that what they have to say if they’ve been running him to get his mark back down for this?!!!

On the day it will be that the big occasion has brought him back to life as he powers away up the hill.....

Comment

• I am pretty confident Nick Williams has been targeting this race, and I have him in my mind as a very good target trainer.

I can't imagine Lizzie Kelly would get any positives from talking the horse up... hopefully it's all part of a cunning plan.

I can't see how he's not on everybodies shortlist at only 4 lbs higher.

Comment

I am pretty confident Nick Williams has been targeting this race, and I have him in my mind as a very good target trainer.

I can't imagine Lizzie Kelly would get any positives from talking the horse up... hopefully it's all part of a cunning plan.

I can't see how he's not on everybodies shortlist at only 4 lbs higher.
                                My idea of a repeat winner - P Kealy likes it as well
                                Last edited by Tigerroll; 20 February 2019, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X