Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Handicap Shortlists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we know where Pravalaguna goes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormez View Post
      Where has the Coral Cup thread gone? Am I being blind, can’t see it?
      I don't think there's ever been one , just the handicap shortlists thread ??.

Comment

• Coral Cup - Diamond Cauchois 40/1 (Coral) - Added tonight.

Comment

• Where do we think Uradel will end up? Martin Pipe?

Comment

• Someone kindly post expected anticipated handicap cut offs. Does anyone have this? Cannot find it

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
              From RP:
              Predicted ratings for bottom weights in the festival handicaps from the BHA handicapping team: Martin Pipe 134, County Hurdle 133, Grand Annual 137/138, Pertemps 135, Kim Muir low 130s, Plate 137, Fred Winter 130, Coral Cup 135/136, Close Brothers 137 and Ultima 137.
              Post #941.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                Post #941.
                Thank you archie

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                  Coral Cup - Diamond Cauchois 40/1 (Coral) - Added tonight.
                  Look's promising C.O.D , has D.C got any other Entries ?.

Comment

• Asked the question at Chester preview tonight about The Storytellers handicap mark and their thoughts
                    Henry Daly replies saying that about 5 years ago the U.K. handicapper made the move that your marks must be within 10lbs of each other to stop that very sort of thing happening resulting in long odds on shots dotting up after being reverted.

I doubt we see this situation again for a couple of years but something to remember

Comment

• ....i’d love to know what Canardier’s target is. So many entries, given a positive mention on a couple of Preview nights. Won on its only run this season at Cheltenham and looks like it’s been put away, but for what?

Edit; Doctorwu reckons Coral/M Pipe, so backed it in both NRNB.
                      Last edited by Eggs; 7 March 2019, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                        ....i’d love to know what Canardier’s target is. So many entries, given a positive mention on a couple of Preview nights. Won on its only run this season at Cheltenham and looks like it’s been put away, but for what?

Edit; Doctorwu reckons Coral/M Pipe, so backed it in both NRNB.
                        The trainer said the Martin Pipe last week & someone posted a link to the RP article with quotes, I’m hoping that’s still the plan as it’s the only race I have him covered in off the back of those quotes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormez View Post
                          The trainer said the Martin Pipe last week & someone posted a link to the RP article with quotes, I’m hoping that’s still the plan as it’s the only race I have him covered in off the back of those quotes.

I'd say the M.Pipe is fav

Comment

• Originally posted by cpfcpatriot View Post
                            Minds Eye- Grand Annual

He’s a rogue.

I think he needs a pace in front of him to keep him concentrating, you’re not going to get a better race for that than the Grand Annual.
                            We need to go through this thread to see if we pulled up any successes, but looking forward to this being tested tomorrow (from page 2)

Comment

• Not Another Muddle for gary moore surely he can land 1 at cheltenham this year and i think this is his best chance by far. But why is the weight so low?

Comment

Working...
                              X