Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Out of the Festival - Please read post #1 before posting

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post
    Cheltmental now posting this, it is what I heard a week ago. Hope its not as bad as they fear. It is a knee injury.
    Elliott has said it is 'minor' so would not view it as serious. Is 3 1/2 months enough time for a horse to recover from a 'minor' injury?

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
      Elliott has said it is 'minor' so would not view it as serious. Is 3 1/2 months enough time for a horse to recover from a 'minor' injury?
      Probably not a race you want to rush a horse, it's not like it's the Gold Cup, you'd imagine they would see sense and keep him for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Folski View Post
        Probably not a race you want to rush a horse, it's not like it's the Gold Cup, you'd imagine they would see sense and keep him for next year.
        Yeah fair point Folski. Still would not surprise me if he turned up tbh though.

Comment

Could this change the plans of envoi Allan

Comment

Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
            Could this change the plans of envoi Allan
            Don't think so. There was rumours last week that he was injured so the general consensus is that GE knew about the injury before his comments yesterday regarding EA.

Comment

No comments!

Comment

If you went with Bet365 at 33s the cash-out now is plenty enough to extract your stake and have a free bet running on the chance he turns up
                Last edited by bobbyvalentino; 3 December 2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

No offence to anyone at all, but please try and keep this thread strictly for horses that are out and updates from connections please.
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by Folski View Post
                    Don't think so. There was rumours last week that he was injured so the general consensus is that GE knew about the injury before his comments yesterday regarding EA.
                    Yeah didn’t think of that

Comment

Yorkhill out for the season.

Nothing career threatening, but has an injury and being given the year off.

Probably as an in-patient at the equine Broadmoor

Comment

Does anyone have any info about DOWNTOWN GETAWAY?

Comment

Originally posted by Myflutters View Post
                          Does anyone have any info about DOWNTOWN GETAWAY?
                          Not a peep and he’s been on my watchilist for ages and I’m almost ready to give up for this season as I’d want to see him before Christmas. Last snippet I had was from the stable tour in the RP.

“Impressive in his bumper in Ireland, he is a grand, robust gelding who is stronger and more mature after a good summer. He looked brilliant in his bumper and we can’t wait to get him started over hurdles.”

Not even seen an entry since then or before.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                            Not a peep and he’s been on my watchilist for ages and I’m almost ready to give up for this season as I’d want to see him before Christmas. Last snippet I had was from the stable tour in the RP.

“Impressive in his bumper in Ireland, he is a grand, robust gelding who is stronger and more mature after a good summer. He looked brilliant in his bumper and we can’t wait to get him started over hurdles.”

Not even seen an entry since then or before.
                            Yes, thats the last I've seen aswell. His form keeps getting franked aswell. Need to see a entry soon.

Comment

Never adapt is out for the season. Cash out lads

Comment

Henderson confirms Never Adapt out for season!

Comment

Working...
                                X