Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Nice one lads

Top Amateur
    Got stakes back... I’m happy with that

I have him in superyankees with Lalor at 33s -tricky
    Last edited by mayo; 12-01-2018 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mayo View Post
    I have him in superyankees with Lalor at 33s -tricky
    I'd leave it.

Top Amateur
    Was absolutely gutted about this... logged on several timers yesterday but cash out was suspended. But just managed it a minute ago if anyone else hasn't yet.

Thought they'd got wise to it, but now wonder if they are happy to do it to keep people betting with them. Fair play if so, it will work with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    Was absolutely gutted about this... logged on several timers yesterday but cash out was suspended. But just managed it a minute ago if anyone else hasn't yet.

Thought they'd got wise to it, but now wonder if they are happy to do it to keep people betting with them. Fair play if so, it will work with me!
    I believe its the way in which it was worded by connections they haven't categorically said he's out for the season. So they put him back in the betting.

I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Can't Catch Me View Post

Yeah that has crossed my mind. The amount of positive publicity they have on here, I bet people have got an account with them sepcifically with it in mind, so fair play to them... works both ways.

Top Amateur
    Yeah hard to know wither way Scooby. But as kev says, either way its positive publicity for them and they will continue to get most of my bets before NRNB. Its definitely worth taking a couple of points less for this option.

Top Amateur
    Malone Road (major doubt).

Quote Originally Posted by Innoko View Post
    Malone Road (major doubt).
    Cheltmental now posting this, it is what I heard a week ago. Hope its not as bad as they fear. It is a knee injury.