Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Out of the Festival - Please read post #1 before posting

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jono View Post
    Would be good to keep thoughts / talk of any update etc to a bare minimum in here too. Means it's easy to quickly see rather than potentially having to go back through a few pages if you haven't checked for a while
    This is going well

Comment

CASH OUT IS AVAILABLE CLAIMANTAKINFORGAN quick lads. For full value. Hoping kev.... sees this asap
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        CASH OUT IS AVAILABLE CLAIMANTAKINFORGAN quick lads. For full value. Hoping kev.... sees this asap
        Yes! Actually cashed out for a small profit.

Happy days

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          Yes! Actually cashed out for a small profit.

Happy days
          Same. Well done. I felt really bad if no one saw this and it had gone again.

Comment

Cheers Scoob

Comment

Nice one lads

Comment

Got stakes back... I’m happy with that

Comment

I have him in superyankees with Lalor at 33s -tricky
                  Last edited by mayo; 1 December 2018, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post
                    I have him in superyankees with Lalor at 33s -tricky
                    I'd leave it.

Comment

Was absolutely gutted about this... logged on several timers yesterday but cash out was suspended. But just managed it a minute ago if anyone else hasn't yet.

Thought they'd got wise to it, but now wonder if they are happy to do it to keep people betting with them. Fair play if so, it will work with me!

Comment

Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                        Was absolutely gutted about this... logged on several timers yesterday but cash out was suspended. But just managed it a minute ago if anyone else hasn't yet.

Thought they'd got wise to it, but now wonder if they are happy to do it to keep people betting with them. Fair play if so, it will work with me!
                        I believe its the way in which it was worded by connections they haven't categorically said he's out for the season. So they put him back in the betting.

I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post

Yeah that has crossed my mind. The amount of positive publicity they have on here, I bet people have got an account with them sepcifically with it in mind, so fair play to them... works both ways.

Comment

Yeah hard to know wither way Scooby. But as kev says, either way its positive publicity for them and they will continue to get most of my bets before NRNB. Its definitely worth taking a couple of points less for this option.

Comment

Malone Road (major doubt).

Comment

Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                                Malone Road (major doubt).
                                Cheltmental now posting this, it is what I heard a week ago. Hope its not as bad as they fear. It is a knee injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X