Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Out of the Festival - Please read post #1 before posting

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post
    Cant he still have an entry for a handicap race and then run in another race to get a mark before the weights are out?
    Unfortunately not - he would have needed to run in three chases by this Sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
      He could run in something like Coral Cup but would have thought something like Irish National more likely target now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
        So I may as well cashout my Kim Muir bet then?

Comment

• ....I noticed Buywise in the betting for the Kim Muir, but Evan Williams has confirmed the 12 year old is being retired after pulling up at Exeter yesterday (ref; today’s Racing Post).
          Last edited by Eggs; 23 February 2019, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• Le richebourg out for the season

Comment

• Devastated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muswell View Post
                Le richebourg out for the season
                Serious ?
                Ffs....

Comment

• Yeah quite the blow just confirmed in Twitter via Betfair

Comment

• Between Le Riche and Cilaos Emery I think 90% of my aca's are out.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
                      Between Le Riche and Cilaos Emery I think 90% of my aca's are out.
                      I feel your pain Bobby, some of mine are NRNB so small comfort but the Arkle is now shaping up to be a Grade 2/3 renewal...

Comment

• Malone Road 28/1 and 14/1
                        Master Dino 16/1
                        Cilaos Emery 28/1, 20/1 and 14/1
                        Klassical Dream 25/1 looking like being re-routed to ballymore
                        Fakir D’Oudairies 40/1 looking like being re-routed to Supreme
                        And now Le Richebourg 19.75/1

As someone that’s got involved ante post properly for the 1st time, please tell me it’s not this painful every year!

Comment

• Horses are very fragile animals it's the risk we all take betting antepost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty973 View Post
                            please tell me it’s not this painful every year!
                            I can't lie to you Marty...

Comment

• I made a note in my diary today.

It simply said "Bugger"

Comment

• I'm thinking that there's going to be a few more high profile fancied horses going N/R on us. It always happens doesn't it? The watered ground won't be enough to satisfy the connections of at least 6 of mine I reckon. I've got the hump.
                                Last edited by Bigfish; 25 February 2019, 09:32 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X