Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Out of the Festival

Can't recall if we did this before but with so many of us taking advantage of the Bet365 cash out offer, is it worth having an 'Out of the Festival' sticky(?) thread at the top where people can post as soon as they hear something like Archie did about Draconian the other day? Doesn't sound like 365 are particularly quick to react at present but would be good to have one place where we can check in quickly on a regular basis. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Rhinestone_Cowboy; 11-21-2018 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
    Can't recall if we did this before but with so many of us taking advantage of the Bet365 cash out offer, is it worth having an 'Out of the Festival' sticky(?) thread at the top where people can post as soon as they hear something like Archie did about Draconian the other day? Doesn't sound like 365 are particularly quick to react at present but would be good to have one place where we can check in quickly on a regular basis. Thoughts?
    Good idea, im unsure where to post when I found out one is injured.

Out of the festival

Made. Good idea.

Would be good to keep thoughts / talk of any update etc to a bare minimum in here too. Means it's easy to quickly see rather than potentially having to go back through a few pages if you haven't checked for a while

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Would be good to keep thoughts / talk of any update etc to a bare minimum in here too. Means it's easy to quickly see rather than potentially having to go back through a few pages if you haven't checked for a while
    Or any unnecessary comments, like this and jono's

Top Amateur
    Sadly it’s been quite a frustrating week or so for Mike Grech and Stuart Parkin who own Claimantakingforgan and I’m afraid he will have to take a sabbatical after suffering a leg problem at Cheltenham last time so is out for the rest season. It is terribly frustrating as we had extremely high hopes for him but he’ll have a long rest to give the injury time to recover and hopefully he’ll be back in time for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Innoko View Post
    Sadly itís been quite a frustrating week or so for Mike Grech and Stuart Parkin who own Claimantakingforgan and Iím afraid he will have to take a sabbatical after suffering a leg problem at Cheltenham last time so is out for the rest season. It is terribly frustrating as we had extremely high hopes for him but heíll have a long rest to give the injury time to recover and hopefully heíll be back in time for next season.
    Gutted one of my bigger bets. And cash out gone Plenty more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Gutter mate Fingers crossed not too many more big hits from now until the festival.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    They were quick off the ball with that weren't they!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    They were quick off the ball with that weren't they!
    I think that is the difference between having a little write up in the RP (Draconien) & an owner being so open on social media though.