Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    I think that is the difference between having a little write up in the RP (Draconien) & an owner being so open on social media though.
    Very much highlights the danger I was talking about a well or so ago though. Unfortunately.

Shame for this horse, I saw he was 16s about 3 hours ago and only noticed because the cashout was higher than the stake (not that I'd have taken it)

Top Amateur
    Anyone have a chance with cash out? 365 on the ball this time.

Apparently it was first announced on Henderson's bookie blog. Bookies one step ahead this time.
    Last edited by boopa; 11-30-2018 at 02:44 PM.

Has anyone heard rumours that Malone Road is out? My mate has had a text to say he is out but I have not seen anything confirmed anywhere. Be such a shame if he is out. I am hovering over the cashout button but want to see confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthehammer View Post
    Has anyone heard rumours that Malone Road is out? My mate has had a text to say he is out but I have not seen anything confirmed anywhere. Be such a shame if he is out. I am hovering over the cashout button but want to see confirmation.
    Nothing happening on exchange, I'd imagine they'd know.

Quote Originally Posted by quevega View Post
    Nothing happening on exchange, I'd imagine they'd know.
    That is good news then, managed to find one other rumour on twitter saying its doing the rounds at Newmarket then one fella said hes heard something in Ireland as well. But like all these things its the same rumour growing arms and legs. I will keep my beedy eyes posted and report if I hear anything back.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Would be good to keep thoughts / talk of any update etc to a bare minimum in here too. Means it's easy to quickly see rather than potentially having to go back through a few pages if you haven't checked for a while
    This is going well

CASH OUT IS AVAILABLE CLAIMANTAKINFORGAN quick lads. For full value. Hoping kev.... sees this asap

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    CASH OUT IS AVAILABLE CLAIMANTAKINFORGAN quick lads. For full value. Hoping kev.... sees this asap
    Yes! Actually cashed out for a small profit.

Happy days

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Yes! Actually cashed out for a small profit.

Happy days
    Same. Well done. I felt really bad if no one saw this and it had gone again.

Cheers Scoob