Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
    Quote Originally Posted by Altior View Post
    Think a lot of us had a quick flashback of Annie Power there...never did I think the same fate would arise. I'm actually gone hoarse from it!
    I was standing near the hurdle where AP fell in 2015 and this looks very similar. I bet the winner but appreciate I was very, very fortunate.

Well done Hugh Taylor fans

and even bigger well done to the Fat Jockey Roksana backers at MUCH bigger prices than advised today

I'm too scared to check twitter to see what the 'general public' are saying about Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post

and even bigger well done to the Fat Jockey Roksana backers at MUCH bigger prices than advised today

I'm too scared to check twitter to see what the 'general public' are saying about Ruby
    It really is ridiculous, none of them have ever been at an obstacle and seen a horse fall.

Typical shite on there Kev!

Quote Originally Posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
    No worries here Kev. She wins.
    I'm gutted. The absolute good thing of the week getting beat like that has done me for a huge chunk.

I screamed from when she loomed up all the way until the last praying she just stayed up. And then she fell. I wasn't far from the final hurdle and it was stunned silence around me. Gutting.

Top Amateur
    Less said the better here for me .....

Quote Originally Posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
    I'm gutted. The absolute good thing of the week getting beat like that has done me for a huge chunk.

I screamed from when she loomed up all the way until the last praying she just stayed up. And then she fell. I wasn't far from the final hurdle and it was stunned silence around me. Gutting.
    Know the feeling all too well.

Good friend of mine had literally rolled every bet on to her for the day. Was a pretty quiet next race!

Top Amateur
    Know the feeling all too well.

Good friend of mine had literally rolled every bet on to her for the day. Was a pretty quiet next race!
    Do you have access to all my accounts Kev?
    Through collateral form this must make me a v v good friend !
    Backed winner at big prices BUT does not cover losses
    Got 2 doubles with Roksana running on , that would put me level
    ONWARDS :-)

Good luck all and those idiots trolling Ruby need identifying and permanently banned from social media
    Itís NH racing !!