Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Mares Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Altior View Post
    Think a lot of us had a quick flashback of Annie Power there...never did I think the same fate would arise. I'm actually gone hoarse from it!
    I was standing near the hurdle where AP fell in 2015 and this looks very similar. I bet the winner but appreciate I was very, very fortunate.

Comment

• Well done Hugh Taylor fans

and even bigger well done to the Fat Jockey Roksana backers at MUCH bigger prices than advised today

I'm too scared to check twitter to see what the 'general public' are saying about Ruby

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        Well done Hugh Taylor fans

and even bigger well done to the Fat Jockey Roksana backers at MUCH bigger prices than advised today

I'm too scared to check twitter to see what the 'general public' are saying about Ruby
        It really is ridiculous, none of them have ever been at an obstacle and seen a horse fall.

Comment

Well done Hugh Taylor fans

Typical shite on there Kev!

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
            No worries here Kev. She wins.
            I'm gutted. The absolute good thing of the week getting beat like that has done me for a huge chunk.

I screamed from when she loomed up all the way until the last praying she just stayed up. And then she fell. I wasn't far from the final hurdle and it was stunned silence around me. Gutting.

Comment

• Less said the better here for me .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                I'm gutted. The absolute good thing of the week getting beat like that has done me for a huge chunk.

I screamed from when she loomed up all the way until the last praying she just stayed up. And then she fell. I wasn't far from the final hurdle and it was stunned silence around me. Gutting.
                Know the feeling all too well.

Good friend of mine had literally rolled every bet on to her for the day. Was a pretty quiet next race!

Comment

Know the feeling all too well.

Good friend of mine had literally rolled every bet on to her for the day. Was a pretty quiet next race!
                  Do you have access to all my accounts Kev?
                  Through collateral form this must make me a v v good friend !
                  Backed winner at big prices BUT does not cover losses
                  Got 2 doubles with Roksana running on , that would put me level
                  ONWARDS :-)

Good luck all and those idiots trolling Ruby need identifying and permanently banned from social media
                  It’s NH racing !!

Comment

Working...
                  X