Page 3 of 190 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Yesterday POLIRICO won a grade 2 and today BEAUMEC DE HOUELLE won the grade 1. The form of ADJALI keeps being franked
    Looking forward to watching these when they emerge. I wont be backing any of them pre race. Coeur Sublime is the best Ive seen thus far. Early days.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorwu View Post
    Looking forward to watching these when they emerge. I wont be backing any of them pre race. Coeur Sublime is the best Ive seen thus far. Early days.
    The 1st 2 stay in france just franked the form of the latter.

Top Amateur
    The 1st 2 stay in france just franked the form of the latter.
    Thanks for that Scooby.

Top Amateur
    https://twitter.com/mufc_fan_saf

He’s a fantastic resource of French Racing.

@Scooby, if I remember rightly you posted some interesting points from him on another forum?

Quote Originally Posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
    https://twitter.com/mufc_fan_saf

He’s a fantastic resource of French Racing.

@Scooby, if I remember rightly you posted some interesting points from him on another forum?
    Not that I'm aware of

Top Amateur
    Not that I'm aware of
    I’ll have to track down the posts. This guy had an incredibly similar prose to you and an identical view on horses too. You don’t have a twin do you?

Top Amateur
    I think Quel Destin has been the best juvenile Ive seen so far, wasn't that taken with Coeur Sublime.

But you'd have to think Adjali has him well covered based on his two comfortable defeats of him and QD has paid him a significant compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
    I’ll have to track down the posts. This guy had an incredibly similar prose to you and an identical view on horses too. You don’t have a twin do you?
    Ah on TRF. I haven't been active but I know what you mean. VTC runs an excellent competition I really wish I'd have his effort and mentality to organise something simular. The man does a serious job on there.
    Last edited by Scooby91; 11-07-2018 at 08:01 PM.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    I think Quel Destin has been the best juvenile Ive seen so far, wasn't that taken with Coeur Sublime.

But you'd have to think Adjali has him well covered based on his two comfortable defeats of him and QD has paid him a significant compliment.
    As a backer of Adjali I put more faith in the subsequent French form than that of Quel Destin since he moved to Nicholls. Early season juvenile races in UK are notoriously weak and Nicholls tends to mop them up every year without challenging come the spring festivals these days.

Top Amateur
    Ah on TRF. I haven't been active but I know what you mean. VTC runs an excellent competition I really wish I'd have his effort and mentality to organise something simular. The man does a serious job on there.

Yeah some good posters there but it lacks the depth on here.