Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
    As a backer of Adjali I put more faith in the subsequent French form than that of Quel Destin since he moved to Nicholls. Early season juvenile races in UK are notoriously weak and Nicholls tends to mop them up every year without challenging come the spring festivals these days.
    Couldn't agree more Jackie. As an Adjali backer, it was still nice to see a horse he has beaten comfortably come out and do that though. We havent seen any of the top juveniles yet for my money.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      Ah on TRF. I haven't been active but I know what you mean. VTC runs an excellent competition I really wish I'd have his effort and mentality to organise something simular. The man does a serious job on there.
      Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
      Yeah some good posters there but it lacks the depth on here.
      Somebody should go over and try and lure them over here

VTC on that forum is superb from what I've seen. In terms of Cheltenham I find this forum second to none, but have a lot of time for certain posters on that site. I know a few of our members post on there too so hopefully more come over.

I did see one thread they have that VTC has done (none Cheltenham related) about backing Midnight horses and it's got an incredible +/- level stakes! Well worth reading in my opinion!

Comment

Bits of blue for Never Adapt today, suspect an entry is imminent.

Noted that JP & NH are now registered on RP & ATR as owner & trainer combo, so maybe this may have had some influence too.

Comment

I wonder if he be entered at the paddy power meeting next week at Cheltenham.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam301287 View Post
            You would hope she would follow the Apples Shakira route

Comment

Originally posted by Liam301287 View Post
              Yeah, I think it was Scooby who suspected she would start off here, and you'd think that would be the case given the money for her now.

Comment

I backed ADJALI 33's and Never Adapt at 25's. May go in again with me free bet on Monday on Never Adapt. Before it runs.

Comment

Never Adapt is entered in the Triumph trial at Cheltenham on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                    Never Adapt is entered in the Triumph trial at Cheltenham on Saturday
                    That's a red hot race. Cracker factory, quel destin, montestrel, fret destruval a danger. He'll be as fit as a flea, just came to A king straight from maccaire off the back of 3 recent runs.
                    Last edited by Scooby91; 12 November 2018, 02:20 PM.
                    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

The race looks really hot for Never Adapt but the drums are beating about her from Seven Barrows her work has been A1

Comment

Originally posted by billymag View Post
                        The race looks really hot for Never Adapt but the drums are beating about her from Seven Barrows her work has been A1
                        Who's said that?

Comment

What price do we anticipate Never Adapt to go, IF she wins well on Saturday?

Weighing up getting involved on the exchanges for her or not, but now only 15/1 when was around the 26-27/1 mark! Probably missed the boat with that one!

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                            What price do we anticipate Never Adapt to go, IF she wins well on Saturday?

Weighing up getting involved on the exchanges for her or not, but now only 15/1 when was around the 26-27/1 mark! Probably missed the boat with that one!
                            8/1 top price probably straight after and Poss shorter. It's no done deal in that race though so seriously impressive if she wins this.
                            Then you'll get the she could go for the mares novice talk or even the supreme crazy talk, so close to fav for the mares nov too.
                            Last edited by Scooby91; 13 November 2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                              8/1 top price probably straight after and Poss shorter. It's no done deal in that race though so seriously impressive if she wins this.
                              Then you'll get the she could go for the mares novice talk or even the supreme crazy talk, so close to fav for the mares nov too.
                              Damn, that would be short!

Comment

Scooby it was someone from the yard who sits and steers them (in races). Agree this looks tough though Saturday, she will need to be good to take this.

Comment

Working...
                                X