Page 2 of 190 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Yes. Never adapt could be anything As could farid
    But adjali at 33s 1/4 ew is rock solid.
    Yeah they're all backed at the moment in my world.
    Just wanted to see what the number 1 was for you at the moment, the form being franked is good news, and not something the bookies here ever react to as you've pointed out before.

JM in agreement too.... should be a bit of a forum plunge

Followed you in Scooby on the 3 you mention today when you first mentioned them (especially NA and Adjali) might have one more free bet top on Adjali tomorrow up based on your comments today. Great to have your's and JM's interpretation of the French form, much appreciated

Top Amateur
    I will state that Iíve only got Adjali of the French imports covered as Iím not as convinced by the others and preferred to take the chance on Coeur Sublime instead.

Scooby is the French juvenile expert but I just happened upon Adjali a while back after reading something about him. It makes sense to cover them all though as they all bring something different to the table. I limit the numbers I back in each race this early in the season so just have Adjali and Coeur Sublime.

Top Amateur
    Who trains Adjali? RP has updated the trainer, still with Macaire.

Coeur Sublime is my pick too!

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by jack1092 View Post
    Who trains Adjali? RP has updated the trainer, still with Macaire.

Coeur Sublime is my pick too!
    Nicky Henderson so he’s in the best hands for a juvenile.

Quote Originally Posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
    Nicky Henderson so he’s in the best hands for a juvenile.
    Absolutely.

A friend text me today asking "Which Henderson horse wins the Triumph, Never Adapt or Adjali?"

Peace and Co beat Hargam, so it's as simple as that....?

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Absolutely.

A friend text me today asking "Which Henderson horse wins the Triumph, Never Adapt or Adjali?"

Peace and Co beat Hargam, so it's as simple as that....?
    That goes to show that Henderson not only gets a lot of the best juveniles but gets them to the big day on song. To have the 1-2-3 that year was a great effort. He's obviously helped by having big owners who like to invest in juveniles but it's no different to blindly following the Ricci-Mullins horse for the Supreme.

Chucked a few sheckles on Adjali again today; if he wins the Triumph we are all going to owe you a pint Scooby!

Quote Originally Posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
    That goes to show that Henderson not only gets a lot of the best juveniles but gets them to the big day on song. To have the 1-2-3 that year was a great effort. He's obviously helped by having big owners who like to invest in juveniles but it's no different to blindly following the Ricci-Mullins horse for the Supreme.
    It is quite lazy approach however it's such a small set of horses overall that would qualify for the race, it is well worth taking the chance.

This division usually gets me off the fence at some stage.

and totally sidetracking now, for no reason, Beltor just popped in to my head. What a win he in the Adonis before doing nothing

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    It is quite lazy approach however it's such a small set of horses overall that would qualify for the race, it is well worth taking the chance.

This division usually gets me off the fence at some stage.

and totally sidetracking now, for no reason, Beltor just popped in to my head. What a win he in the Adonis before doing nothing
    The Adonis was the popular trial at one point but the stats are not good of late.