Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robith View Post
    Christ that looked horrible for Sir Erec
    Any news on how he is?

Comment

• been put down

Comment

• Absolutely horrible to watch.

Such a shame.

Comment

• Very sad

Comment

• Horrible to see

Comment

• This always has the same gut wrenching feeling no matter how many times you witness this.

On another note, anyone feel that Fakir d'oudaries should have been run in this race !

Comment

• Awful to see. Felt sick to my stomach

Comment

• very sad and condolences to the lass that looked after him. Still feel a bit uncomfortable about out and out flat horses running in races like that. The ballyward fall was horrible as I was right infront.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                    No excuses from me with pic.

More importantly that was awful to watch.
                    As an aside, Harry Derham looked very annoyed and was waiting for Sam when they came back up the chute. Must’ve meant something as he didn’t go straight to Quel Destin but went to Pic first.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpfcpatriot View Post
                      As an aside, Harry Derham looked very annoyed and was waiting for Sam when they came back up the chute. Must’ve meant something as he didn’t go straight to Quel Destin but went to Pic first.
                      I thought he was tanking tbh and then found little. I do know the plan was for quel to go off infront and for pic to sit right at the back and be ridden for a change of gear. I'm assuming Sam saw what unfortunately happened to erec and went with his own gut to then go prominent a mile out.

Basically he wasn't good enough on the day. There's no excuses.

Be interesting to see if he runs again this season or is put away.

For next season

The masterson 4yo hurdle. Kingwell hurdle
                      Might be a plan for him and fusil raffles.

Iv no doubt pic D'orhy will have a big future. And look forward to following him. Obviously unfortunately It diddnt pay off this time. But don't give up on him. As in time I'm sure it will.
                      Last edited by Scooby91; 16 March 2019, 08:00 PM.
                      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                      X