Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't remember JP running many of his in the Fred winter, he seems to prefer to run them all in the triumph.
    Be amazed if she end up in Fred Winter, as I think she'll prove too good in subsequent runs anyway, but I suppose anything is possible.
    Faugheen's 1-2 for Morgiana again (boring)

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
      Can't remember JP running many of his in the Fred winter, he seems to prefer to run them all in the triumph.
      Be amazed if she end up in Fred Winter, as I think she'll prove too good in subsequent runs anyway, but I suppose anything is possible.
      Faugheen's 1-2 for Morgiana again (boring)
      Campeador differnet scenario though as he came to Gordon with 2 runs so was qualified straight away after running him in a strong grade 2.

As you just said she has to run again so any guess on the mark is rendered pointless
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        She went off at a crazy pace in France but got away with it as she was against considerably lesser horses.
        it's no surprise that Barry had no choice but to let her go. The hope was that they had managed to harness her energy as shes clearly plenty of ability. As of yet they haven't managed it.
        Peace & Co had some of the same traits

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
          Peace & Co had some of the same traits
          Good point. Next time out going to be key, see if Hendo has managed to get her to settle

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
            Cheltenham winners are Cheltenham winners. Would you rather place in the Triumph or win the Fred Winter? Obviously its too early to be writing her off for the Triumph after one run, but Im just saying I think it will be in their minds.
            She would go off SO short for a Fred Winter

Won't be able to take my eyes off her next time she runs. Part of me thinks she could be brilliant and part of me thinks you'd be absolutely bonkers to want to back a horse that runs like that. Some of her jumping was horrible and some was lovely.

Comment

• Really can't wait to see her run again, her unpredictability is actually exciting!

Comment

• I have cashed out a couple of bets in multi’s, kept the single and 1 other yankee

Comment

• Never adapt still joint favourite at the moment , even a bit of blue yesterday, I added a little bit to my
                  Montestrel bet yesterday @ 66-1. Lizzie Kelly was raving about
                  the horse last week. So happy to give another chance.
                  and their juveniles ....

Comment

• Has Montestrel been given any sort of excuse for that run?

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                      Has Montestrel been given any sort of excuse for that run?
                      Haven't seen anything Jack , But i remember when i read the article by Lizzie Kelly , she was
                      Adamant Montetrel was a good thing , The only thing i can think of
                      is if the Going was a factor ??.

Comment

• I'd say good compared to G/S shouldn't be a reason for running so badly but maybe it is!

Comment

• Tiger Voice entered at Gowran on Saturday, looks an interesting runner 66/1 available out there for this!

Comment

• Just had some more of the 25s on Adjali with 365

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
                              Tiger Voice entered at Gowran on Saturday, looks an interesting runner 66/1 available out there for this!
                              What interests you about him? No relation to Tiger Roll so he's rubbish

Comment

• There’s gonna be some roar from all us forum users if Adjali jumps the last in front in this

Comment

Working...
                                X