Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PN posting pictures of BF schooling Pic D’Orhy, followed by liking tweets saying he's a machine, HD name dropping him 2 weeks ago and then again yesterday saying he is 'coming on well'. Individually all positive, but taken collectively, I think you have to assume they are going to Cheltenham and think he is a bit of a weapon. The form also tells us that .

I'm not one for paying too much attention to what PN says on preview nights because he waxes lyrical about all of his, but will be interesting to see what he has to say about Pic D’Orhy because other than piecing together bits and bobs (which is all we have to go by) he is a little bit of an enigma

Comment

• Nicholls will do a few preview evenings and he’s one of the more honest panelists.
      Wait for the betfair one, he usually has a few glasses if red and lets his enthusiasm show...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        You've lost me?

Me saying I don't want to cash out a horse yet in case another in the yard doesn't make it there on the day, isn't the same as somebody making up that a horse in injured as a joke.
        Sorry /off on tangents
        Injuries NR give me the shudders as did Tigef Roll post

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          You've lost me?

Me saying I don't want to cash out a horse yet in case another in the yard doesn't make it there on the day, isn't the same as somebody making up that a horse in injured as a joke.
          Sorry /off on tangents
          Injuries NR give me the shudders as did Tigef Roll post

Comment

• Paul Nicholls answers questions on the betfair racing twitter tonight. Hopefully a Pic D'orhy update.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
              Oh you can hear the purrrrr in his voice. He jives Kevins confident assertions of having the triumph wrapped up. “Pic D’Orhy is coming on well....”. They clearly text each other over this. He’s a machine and they all know it. MORE ON. MOREEEE
              Agreed. Quietly confident and has learnt from his Danny Kirwan comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                Yes. Never adapt could be anything As could farid
                But adjali at 33s 1/4 ew is rock solid.
                Thank you for mentioning that French gallop website. Just had a good watch of them races - use to have Quel destin above Adjali but after watching the form of Boumec de houelle and the races - Adjali is a great bet. Pic D’Orphy looks very very good loved his last race went a good gallop and looked like he picked up again in the final furlong. I’ll most likely do a without market with Adjali and PDO when them markets become available

Comment

• Originally posted by Tigerroll View Post
                  Thank you for mentioning that French gallop website. Just had a good watch of them races - use to have Quel destin above Adjali but after watching the form of Boumec de houelle and the races - Adjali is a great bet. Pic D’Orphy looks very very good loved his last race went a good gallop and looked like he picked up again in the final furlong. I’ll most likely do a without market with Adjali and PDO when them markets become available
                  You can watch all live French racing on there flat and jumps.

Comment

• IF Pic D’Orhy hoses up in this, we do owe Scooby. Very early call when at a big price before the market even picked up on news of the sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by monkfish View Post
                      Paul Nicholls answers questions on the betfair racing twitter tonight. Hopefully a Pic D'orhy update.
                      Very nice horse, definitely not Fred Winter because he's 148/149. If he runs at Cheltenham it will be the Triumph,

PN

Comment

• Originally posted by TCH29 View Post
                        IF Pic D’Orhy hoses up in this, we do owe Scooby. Very early call when at a big price before the market even picked up on news of the sale.
                        I was the first to mention him. Look at the first Nicholls thread.

Comment

• "Best novice chase prospect for next year and most exciting horse in your yard to not make the track yet?"

PN: "Novice Chaser - It's hard to say, because we've got lovely novice hurdles, Grand Saucy (presume he meant Sancy), could be nice"

"Pic D'Orhy is exciting"

Comment

• Originally posted by Myflutters View Post
                            Saw a few mention SIR EREC on Twitter today:

Sir Erec now owned by JP and with JPOB, has entry in a maiden hurdle on 27th. Surprised APOB didn’t hold onto him for another flat season, won’t be too many higher rated ones going hurdling.

SIR EREC, last seen when finishing a close up third behind Stradivarius on Champions Day, is now with Joseph O'Brien and owned by JP McManus, entered in the opening Maiden Hurdle at Leopardstown on 27th December, same race connections won with Ivanovich Gorbatov three years ago.

Very interesting imo..
                            Agree on us all congratulating scooby and others who notified us of the Pic dohry purchase
                            As long as we all apologise to myflutters.
                            If Sir Erec wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                              Agree on us all congratulating scooby and others who notified us of the Pic dohry purchase
                              As long as we all apologise to myflutters.
                              If Sir Erec wins.
                              Jeez, I don't remember seeing that post. What a great shout.

Comment

• I really like what I see, but we haven't committed him to the race yet. PN on being asked by someone if he should smash into Pic for TH

Comment

Working...
                                X