Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Folski View Post
    This has probably got a bit lost with the Adjali win but does anyone think the Skelton horse could be one for the FW. Had a mark of 127 before today likely to drop I'd imagine. Would appear Skelton had his eyes on this and then a decent race around Christmas time. With the huge market support, I think he might be one to keep an eye on if that mark is minded.
    An interesting thought, he looked to be giving it everythnig he had to get him into 2nd place? 'One for the cameras/hanidcappers' from the jockey perhaps?

3lb Claimer
    Finally got single back after 02 nightmare... watched the race and very happy with my tickets... wouldn’t mind this bolting up at Cheltenham on the friday

Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by billymag View Post
    spoke to racing manager on Monday (hes not one for shouting from the roof tops and naturally likes to keep a lid on things, as i say hopefully bolts up then goes to Chepstow and wins the grade 1)
    Appreciate you sharing this with us Billymag , Thankyou , and Thankyou Scooby for pointing out the Horse in the first place.
    Just hope Adjali makes it there safe and sound.

7lb Claimer
    Hi guys, anyone know much about the form of the French horses at the top of the market in the juvenile race at Sandown today? I’m keeping an eye on Caswell Bay with a view to the Fred Winter so keen to find out what he might be up against today

Quote Originally Posted by Stormez View Post
    Hi guys, anyone know much about the form of the French horses at the top of the market in the juvenile race at Sandown today? I’m keeping an eye on Caswell Bay with a view to the Fred Winter so keen to find out what he might be up against today
    It's nothing special. They might be looking at the fred winter themselves.

7lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    It's nothing special. They might be looking at the fred winter themselves.
    Thanks, could be an interesting race then

5lb Claimer
    Hi Scooby91,

Just like to say thanks for all your input, its of great value and your very kind to share it.

Never adapt has a leg injury, out for season. Cash out lads if you can

We unleashed a couple of our juveniles as well and what surprised me most about those that ran on the day was that*Style De Vole,*who made hard work of winning his race, blew for a good 20 minutes longer than the rest so he obviously wasn’t as fit as I thought he was. He got very tired so can clearly be expected to strip fitter next time.

Adjali*was impressive at Market Rasen yesterday and is a very good horse. I see he is now favourite for the Triumph, which is still a long way off, but he couldn’t have done it any better there and the whole point was to try and get a run in before heading to Chepstow for the G1 Finale Hurdle on December 27th.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
    Never adapt has a leg injury, out for season. Cash out lads if you can
    Real shame shed have been really exciting to watch. She's in no mans land when sge returns as lost her novice status for next year now too.