Page 1 of 190 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Top Amateur

Triumph Hurdle 2019

We have a few nice juveniles in the yard including Adjali who has come over from France and he could take high rank among our 4-year-olds along with Never Adapt. Both look the part and are the two earliest ones who might be looking at the better juvenile races.
    Last edited by Innoko; 11-03-2018 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Innoko View Post
    Mister Fisher
    He won his Bumper very well at Kempton before getting bogged down on the ground at Aintree but hes a fine stamp of a horse who is one to keep an eye on in novice hurdles and we have a few nice juveniles in the yard including Adjali who has come over from France and he could take high rank among our 4-year-olds along with Never Adapt. Both look the part and are the two earliest ones who might be looking at the better juvenile races.

He's not a juvenile.

Top Amateur
    I was referencing the other two.

But now edited...
    Last edited by Innoko; 11-03-2018 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Innoko View Post
    I was referencing the other two.

But now edited...
    Apologies. I diddnt realise.

Top Amateur
    Couer Blimey looked novicey but nice introduction all the same today.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beast View Post
    Couer Blimey looked novicey but nice introduction all the same today.
    Coeur Sublime
    The one thing you have to remember with juveniles is that most of them will be having their first jump in public (unless they raced in France). In the case of Coeur Sublime it was not only his first Hurdle race but only his second race of his career. I'm sure he'll improve his jumping as he'll need to for the big festivals, but I would say that was a decent enough performance for an inexperienced horse that ultimately looks to have a fine engine to work with.

Yesterday POLIRICO won a grade 2 and today BEAUMEC DE HOUELLE won the grade 1. The form of ADJALI keeps being franked

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Yesterday POLIRICO won a grade 2 and today BEAUMEC DE HOUELLE won the grade 1. The form of ADJALI keeps being franked
    He's got to be the most overpriced ante post bets of this year. He's already raced over hurdles so you know he can jump. He's been bought by the right connections and being trained by the right trainer and to top it off the form is stacking up well. I'd previously underestimated the form but over time it's getting better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post

This your strongest fancy at the moment Scooby?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    This your strongest fancy at the moment Scooby?
    Yes. Never adapt could be anything As could farid
    But adjali at 33s 1/4 ew is rock solid.