Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triumph Hurdle 2019

We have a few nice juveniles in the yard including Adjali who has come over from France and he could take high rank among our 4-year-olds along with Never Adapt. Both look the part and are the two earliest ones who might be looking at the better juvenile races.
    Last edited by Innoko; 3 November 2018, 12:02 PM.

Originally posted by Innoko View Post
    Mister Fisher
    He won his Bumper very well at Kempton before getting bogged down on the ground at Aintree but he’s a fine stamp of a horse who is one to keep an eye on in novice hurdles and we have a few nice juveniles in the yard including Adjali who has come over from France and he could take high rank among our 4-year-olds along with Never Adapt. Both look the part and are the two earliest ones who might be looking at the better juvenile races.

He's not a juvenile.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

I was referencing the other two.

But now edited...
      Last edited by Innoko; 3 November 2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Innoko View Post
        I was referencing the other two.

But now edited...
        Apologies. I diddnt realise.

Comment

Couer Blimey looked novicey but nice introduction all the same today.

Comment

Originally posted by The Beast View Post
            Couer Blimey looked novicey but nice introduction all the same today.
            Coeur Sublime
            The one thing you have to remember with juveniles is that most of them will be having their first jump in public (unless they raced in France). In the case of Coeur Sublime it was not only his first Hurdle race but only his second race of his career. I'm sure he'll improve his jumping as he'll need to for the big festivals, but I would say that was a decent enough performance for an inexperienced horse that ultimately looks to have a fine engine to work with.

Comment

Yesterday POLIRICO won a grade 2 and today BEAUMEC DE HOUELLE won the grade 1. The form of ADJALI keeps being franked

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                Yesterday POLIRICO won a grade 2 and today BEAUMEC DE HOUELLE won the grade 1. The form of ADJALI keeps being franked
                He's got to be the most overpriced ante post bets of this year. He's already raced over hurdles so you know he can jump. He's been bought by the right connections and being trained by the right trainer and to top it off the form is stacking up well. I'd previously underestimated the form but over time it's getting better and better.

Comment

This your strongest fancy at the moment Scooby?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    This your strongest fancy at the moment Scooby?
                    Yes. Never adapt could be anything As could farid
                    But adjali at 33s 1/4 ew is rock solid.

Comment

Yes. Never adapt could be anything As could farid
                      But adjali at 33s 1/4 ew is rock solid.
                      Yeah they're all backed at the moment in my world.
                      Just wanted to see what the number 1 was for you at the moment, the form being franked is good news, and not something the bookies here ever react to as you've pointed out before.

JM in agreement too.... should be a bit of a forum plunge

Comment

Followed you in Scooby on the 3 you mention today when you first mentioned them (especially NA and Adjali) might have one more free bet top on Adjali tomorrow up based on your comments today. Great to have your's and JM's interpretation of the French form, much appreciated

Comment

I will state that I’ve only got Adjali of the French imports covered as I’m not as convinced by the others and preferred to take the chance on Coeur Sublime instead.

Scooby is the French juvenile expert but I just happened upon Adjali a while back after reading something about him. It makes sense to cover them all though as they all bring something different to the table. I limit the numbers I back in each race this early in the season so just have Adjali and Coeur Sublime.

Comment

Who trains Adjali? RP has updated the trainer, still with Macaire.

Coeur Sublime is my pick too!

Comment

Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                              Who trains Adjali? RP has updated the trainer, still with Macaire.

Coeur Sublime is my pick too!
                              Nicky Henderson so he’s in the best hands for a juvenile.

Comment

Working...
                              X