Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Would never adapt be the kind of horse to oppose next time out?

Going to be shorter than she deserves to be with no guarantee she'll settle and better?

Plenty of time for her still but I might oppose next time out if the market gives her too much credit for finishing 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Would never adapt be the kind of horse to oppose next time out?

Going to be shorter than she deserves to be with no guarantee she'll settle and better?

Plenty of time for her still but I might oppose next time out if the market gives her too much credit for finishing 3rd.
    . I'll personally give her another chance at 10/1 or so in play if she goes off like a nutter again, that was a strong contest today coming in fresh.
    Against lesser horses I can see her drifting right out in play going off at a crazy pace and making all.

I assume everyone knows. But if there's 1 person who dosent then it's worthwile.

If anyone's backed never adapt with 365 you can always cash out for money back.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    I assume everyone knows. But if there's 1 person who dosent then it's worthwile.

If anyone's backed never adapt with 365 you can always cash out for money back.
    I’m keeping the faith Scooby. Things couldn’t have gone much worse than today, before the start, early in the race, not asked for a lot after 2 out and still finished well in a good race. There’s definitely ability there so I’m willing to give her another shot.

Cashing out can be a dangerous game and end up biting in the ass!