Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would never adapt be the kind of horse to oppose next time out?

Going to be shorter than she deserves to be with no guarantee she'll settle and better?

Plenty of time for her still but I might oppose next time out if the market gives her too much credit for finishing 3rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Would never adapt be the kind of horse to oppose next time out?

Going to be shorter than she deserves to be with no guarantee she'll settle and better?

Plenty of time for her still but I might oppose next time out if the market gives her too much credit for finishing 3rd.
      . I'll personally give her another chance at 10/1 or so in play if she goes off like a nutter again, that was a strong contest today coming in fresh.
      Against lesser horses I can see her drifting right out in play going off at a crazy pace and making all.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• I assume everyone knows. But if there's 1 person who dosent then it's worthwile.

If anyone's backed never adapt with 365 you can always cash out for money back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
          I assume everyone knows. But if there's 1 person who dosent then it's worthwile.

I’m keeping the faith Scooby. Things couldn’t have gone much worse than today, before the start, early in the race, not asked for a lot after 2 out and still finished well in a good race. There’s definitely ability there so I’m willing to give her another shot.

Comment

• Cashing out can be a dangerous game and end up biting in the ass!

Comment

• Fair play that Never Adapt performance if nothing else was brilliantly entertaining, watched it a few times and still scratching my head

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
                Fair play that Never Adapt performance if nothing else was brilliantly entertaining, watched it a few times and still scratching my head
                BHA Stewards

@CheltenhamRaces

Barry Geraghty reported that NEVER ADAPT (FR), placed third, ran too freely.

Comment

BHA Stewards

@CheltenhamRaces

Barry Geraghty reported that NEVER ADAPT (FR), placed third, ran too freely.
                  Barry going all rocket science on us

Comment

I assume everyone knows. But if there's 1 person who dosent then it's worthwile.

I won’t be cashing out. As crazy as it was to watch her, I can’t help but feel like she could still be the one after that. A bonkers performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                      I won’t be cashing out. As crazy as it was to watch her, I can’t help but feel like she could still be the one after that. A bonkers performance.
                      AP said 'she's a bit of a keen goer' when he tipped her up pre race, so I doubt yesterday came as too much of a surprise to connections. They know what they have to work on now.

Comment

• You'd have to wonder about the form of the first 2 horses having witnessed NA running, jumping, and stopping at the last. No Triumph hurdle winner in that bunch Imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                          AP said 'she's a bit of a keen goer' when he tipped her up pre race, so I doubt yesterday came as too much of a surprise to connections. They know what they have to work on now.
                          Charlie,
                          He tipped her up because he tips every JP horse up.

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                            Charlie,
                            He tipped her up because he tips every JP horse up.
                            You have missed the point doc. The fact he tipped her up is completely irrelevant, it’s what he eluded to in doing so that was worth note

Comment

Its the best off the rest over here bar adjali and poss a few off the flat. Nichols best is in there and Nick Williams. Cracker factory has decent form and plenty of experiance, But could be the montestral /quel destin formline

Hopefully never adapt has learned to harness a bit of energy. Wouldn't want her pulling Barry's arms out. Could be a bit of a stormy Ireland who will go out at a clip and attempt to make all.
                              She went off at a crazy pace in France but got away with it as she was against considerably lesser horses.
                              it's no surprise that Barry had no choice but to let her go. The hope was that they had managed to harness her energy as shes clearly plenty of ability. As of yet they haven't managed it.
                              Last edited by Scooby91; 18 November 2018, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Scooby,
                                She would need to improve hurdling massively to be involved at the business end. I haven't seen anything quite like that for some time. It was like a horse that had been let out in the paddock for the 1st time. At one point, I thought she'd seen someone she knew in the stands

Comment

Working...
                                X