Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
    Nicky Henderson so he’s in the best hands for a juvenile.
    Absolutely.

A friend text me today asking "Which Henderson horse wins the Triumph, Never Adapt or Adjali?"

Peace and Co beat Hargam, so it's as simple as that....?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Absolutely.

A friend text me today asking "Which Henderson horse wins the Triumph, Never Adapt or Adjali?"

Peace and Co beat Hargam, so it's as simple as that....?
      That goes to show that Henderson not only gets a lot of the best juveniles but gets them to the big day on song. To have the 1-2-3 that year was a great effort. He's obviously helped by having big owners who like to invest in juveniles but it's no different to blindly following the Ricci-Mullins horse for the Supreme.

Comment

Chucked a few sheckles on Adjali again today; if he wins the Triumph we are all going to owe you a pint Scooby!

Comment

That goes to show that Henderson not only gets a lot of the best juveniles but gets them to the big day on song. To have the 1-2-3 that year was a great effort. He's obviously helped by having big owners who like to invest in juveniles but it's no different to blindly following the Ricci-Mullins horse for the Supreme.
          It is quite lazy approach however it's such a small set of horses overall that would qualify for the race, it is well worth taking the chance.

This division usually gets me off the fence at some stage.

and totally sidetracking now, for no reason, Beltor just popped in to my head. What a win he in the Adonis before doing nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            It is quite lazy approach however it's such a small set of horses overall that would qualify for the race, it is well worth taking the chance.

This division usually gets me off the fence at some stage.

and totally sidetracking now, for no reason, Beltor just popped in to my head. What a win he in the Adonis before doing nothing
            The Adonis was the popular trial at one point but the stats are not good of late.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
              Yesterday POLIRICO won a grade 2 and today BEAUMEC DE HOUELLE won the grade 1. The form of ADJALI keeps being franked
              Looking forward to watching these when they emerge. I wont be backing any of them pre race. Coeur Sublime is the best Ive seen thus far. Early days.

Comment

Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                Looking forward to watching these when they emerge. I wont be backing any of them pre race. Coeur Sublime is the best Ive seen thus far. Early days.
                The 1st 2 stay in france just franked the form of the latter.
                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

The 1st 2 stay in france just franked the form of the latter.
                  Thanks for that Scooby.

Comment

He’s a fantastic resource of French Racing.

@Scooby, if I remember rightly you posted some interesting points from him on another forum?

Comment

https://twitter.com/mufc_fan_saf

He’s a fantastic resource of French Racing.

@Scooby, if I remember rightly you posted some interesting points from him on another forum?
                      Not that I'm aware of

Comment

Not that I'm aware of
                        I’ll have to track down the posts. This guy had an incredibly similar prose to you and an identical view on horses too. You don’t have a twin do you?

Comment

I think Quel Destin has been the best juvenile Ive seen so far, wasn't that taken with Coeur Sublime.

But you'd have to think Adjali has him well covered based on his two comfortable defeats of him and QD has paid him a significant compliment.

Comment

I’ll have to track down the posts. This guy had an incredibly similar prose to you and an identical view on horses too. You don’t have a twin do you?
                            Ah on TRF. I haven't been active but I know what you mean. VTC runs an excellent competition I really wish I'd have his effort and mentality to organise something simular. The man does a serious job on there.
                            Last edited by Scooby91; 7 November 2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                              I think Quel Destin has been the best juvenile Ive seen so far, wasn't that taken with Coeur Sublime.

But you'd have to think Adjali has him well covered based on his two comfortable defeats of him and QD has paid him a significant compliment.
                              As a backer of Adjali I put more faith in the subsequent French form than that of Quel Destin since he moved to Nicholls. Early season juvenile races in UK are notoriously weak and Nicholls tends to mop them up every year without challenging come the spring festivals these days.

Comment

Ah on TRF. I haven't been active but I know what you mean. VTC runs an excellent competition I really wish I'd have his effort and mentality to organise something simular. The man does a serious job on there.

Yeah some good posters there but it lacks the depth on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X