Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950
    Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Gordon's not one for just lining up to make the numbers. He's a long way short. If he is a potential triumph winner and hes not shown it yet he must have a ton under his sleeve. Because 1 more run and he's an Irish mark of 130- 133 for this.
    Due to Coeur Sublimes inexperience, it would be mad not to keep giving him a chance in the better races. I’m sure people would have made similar comments about Mega Fortune during his juvenile season but he peaked when it mattered.

Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
    That is certainly be general concern. Iíve no idea how he got the gig to ride him.
    He slowed the horse down and took an extra stride into virtually every hurdle

Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorwu View Post
    He slowed the horse down and took an extra stride into virtually every hurdle
    I wonder if they will continue with the experiment. It seems like madness given they could potentially have access to Davy Russell or Jack Kennedy.

Quote Originally Posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
    I wonder if they will continue with the experiment. It seems like madness given they could potentially have access to Davy Russell or Jack Kennedy.
    I can't imagine they'd want to burn their bridges with him.

Davy won't last forever, and he's obviously very talented. From Triumph winners through to Gold Cup winners, Cooper clearly can win big, big races.

Within a few years he could easily have bounced back and be right back near the top of the tree.

He's frustrated me plenty too but I can see why they're keeping him involved at least.

Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by jack1092 View Post
    4-1 on Fret tomorrow with 365..
    In to 7/2. I did a small bet at 4/1 but decided to go in again at 40/1 for this. 365 standout price, quite a few others 25's.

Professional
    I somehow had the idea that Fret Destruval was trained by Henderson. Shock horror its King. Money firmly staying in the pocket.