Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're ever in Dorset, I'll buy you and Percy lunch, Scooby

Comment

• Originally posted by TimRiggins View Post
      If you're ever in Dorset, I'll buy you and Percy lunch, Scooby
      Haha thanks. Go there a few times in the summer usually
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Interesting race on Tuesday at fontwell. You've got fusil raffles who's a good horse, giving away a 7 pound penalty. But you've also got Fresno emery who's representing the form of FARID who he was 3rd behind last time. If they both run, will be an interesting contest.

with Fresno emery being in a small yard I might have a small few quid ew should he open up too big.
        Last edited by Scooby91; 6 December 2018, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• This has probably got a bit lost with the Adjali win but does anyone think the Skelton horse could be one for the FW. Had a mark of 127 before today likely to drop I'd imagine. Would appear Skelton had his eyes on this and then a decent race around Christmas time. With the huge market support, I think he might be one to keep an eye on if that mark is minded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Did the money come for Skelton's horse in particular, or was Adjali just weak in general?
            Well bloody 02 was down all morning and i left from an early shift so couldnt see morning prices i did notice he was circa 1/2 last night thou , got on course at 11.55 and Adjali was around 8/11 had quick look in pre parade walked down he was 6/4 briefly but 5/4 readily available to my amazement given form lines trainers juvenile record here ( last 5 won here now ) Plenty of the crowd seemed to be on Skeltons and was as short as 6/4 himself at one point
            Wouldn't surprise me if Skelton did a little wind op on his runner going forward as he was really blowing in winners enclosure after.

Comment

• Originally posted by Folski View Post
              This has probably got a bit lost with the Adjali win but does anyone think the Skelton horse could be one for the FW. Had a mark of 127 before today likely to drop I'd imagine. Would appear Skelton had his eyes on this and then a decent race around Christmas time. With the huge market support, I think he might be one to keep an eye on if that mark is minded.
              An interesting thought, he looked to be giving it everythnig he had to get him into 2nd place? 'One for the cameras/hanidcappers' from the jockey perhaps?

Comment

• Finally got single back after 02 nightmare... watched the race and very happy with my tickets... wouldn’t mind this bolting up at Cheltenham on the friday

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
                  spoke to racing manager on Monday (hes not one for shouting from the roof tops and naturally likes to keep a lid on things, as i say hopefully bolts up then goes to Chepstow and wins the grade 1)
                  Appreciate you sharing this with us Billymag , Thankyou , and Thankyou Scooby for pointing out the Horse in the first place.
                  Just hope Adjali makes it there safe and sound.

Comment

• Hi guys, anyone know much about the form of the French horses at the top of the market in the juvenile race at Sandown today? I’m keeping an eye on Caswell Bay with a view to the Fred Winter so keen to find out what he might be up against today

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormez View Post
                      Hi guys, anyone know much about the form of the French horses at the top of the market in the juvenile race at Sandown today? I’m keeping an eye on Caswell Bay with a view to the Fred Winter so keen to find out what he might be up against today
                      It's nothing special. They might be looking at the fred winter themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                        It's nothing special. They might be looking at the fred winter themselves.
                        Thanks, could be an interesting race then

Comment

• Hi Scooby91,

Just like to say thanks for all your input, its of great value and your very kind to share it.

Comment

• Never adapt has a leg injury, out for season. Cash out lads if you can

Comment

• We unleashed a couple of our juveniles as well and what surprised me most about those that ran on the day was that*Style De Vole,*who made hard work of winning his race, blew for a good 20 minutes longer than the rest so he obviously wasn’t as fit as I thought he was. He got very tired so can clearly be expected to strip fitter next time.

Adjali*was impressive at Market Rasen yesterday and is a very good horse. I see he is now favourite for the Triumph, which is still a long way off, but he couldn’t have done it any better there and the whole point was to try and get a run in before heading to Chepstow for the G1 Finale Hurdle on December 27th.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
                                Never adapt has a leg injury, out for season. Cash out lads if you can
                                Real shame shed have been really exciting to watch. She's in no mans land when sge returns as lost her novice status for next year now too.

Comment

Working...
                                X