Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

November Forum Yankee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November Forum Yankee

O.k Simple first suggestion , depending how he get's on Today.
    Delta Work - Any race .

Not sure if everyone can stick an “Any Race” selection - Only those with Coral accounts I think

Comment

Yeh most won't be able to do that. DW RSA boom

Comment

I only suggested Any race , coz i thought it was easy , I reckon it's R.s.a too . So be perfectly happy with that .
        Appreciate we don't all use the same bookies .

Comment

Summerville Boy ?

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
            O.k Simple first suggestion , depending how he get's on Today.
            Delta Work - Any race .
            Very impressed today over an inadequate trip.
            I'm a bigger fan of the 4 miler for this one but RSA also a runner, if anything gets confirmed over next 4 weeks I'd be keen to get him into a yankee....

Comment

After that race, I’d like to re-push Road to Respect.

He loves the drying ground and he’s won that despite jumping to the left at every fence, an issue he won’t have at Cheltenham.

Comment

Kalashnikov, Arkle?

Comment

Robin de Carlow - albert bartlett. 33-1 bet365
                  looks only race that they might seriously consider if ground is normal festival ground
                  after today I'd imagine she's already around 140+ rated, which is higher than monalee and penhill when they contested the AB.
                  If she wins her next race, upped in class then she will really cement her ranking as a staying novice.
                  Willie don't mind running a mare in bartlett either. she obviously gets 7lb.
                  she'll have had plenty of experience too for this race.

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
                    Robin de Carlow - albert bartlett. 33-1 bet365
                    looks only race that they might seriously consider if ground is normal festival ground
                    after today I'd imagine she's already around 140+ rated, which is higher than monalee and penhill when they contested the AB.
                    If she wins her next race, upped in class then she will really cement her ranking as a staying novice.
                    Willie don't mind running a mare in bartlett either. she obviously gets 7lb.
                    she'll have had plenty of experience too for this race.
                    only 135, i'd have a pop at a handicap on that mark

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
                      only 135, i'd have a pop at a handicap on that mark
                      We hope to get Robin out in a graded race in early December if the ground is ok. There is a 2m7f handicap at Navan but she's not really built to carry big weights.
                      If she isn't up to graded there is always a Pertemps qualifier at Leopardstown at the Christmas meeting but I suspect she'll get a break when the ground goes against her.
                      Last edited by archie; 6 November 2018, 08:34 AM.

Comment

God's Own for the Ryanair

Comment

Once again , see how he get's on Tomorrow , - Black Op. Any race ( as in any race you want !) not to win any race.

Comment

I expect this 3 days to be the calm before the storm for the 3 days that follow, with the Cheltenham November meeting - I hope for plenty of cases in here

Before then, Vinndication for the JLT at 25/1 I'll give a mention too, because it's the only race I've been excited about to watch back more than 5 times so far

Comment

Yeah , a bit disappointing Black op and Shattered love n.runners , still Cheltenham might offer some clues.

Comment

Working...
                              X