Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ryanair 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    Didnt realise you were a bluenose FM. Glad I never mentioned the derby now
    Could be worse, you could be an Ipswich fan lads. Home and away.

It’s pretty grim atm

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
      Didnt realise you were a bluenose FM. Glad I never mentioned the derby now
      I read the Betfair forum occasionally so was aware of your allegiance

It is going to take a while to get over that defeat CCM. At least we turned up in a Derby game for a change, which is small consolation. I thought we outplayed you lads for a fair chunk of the game but we always manage to find a way to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
        I read the Betfair forum occasionally so was aware of your allegiance

It is going to take a while to get over that defeat CCM. At least we turned up in a Derby game for a change, which is small consolation. I thought we outplayed you lads for a fair chunk of the game but we always manage to find a way to lose.
        Yeah totally agree with that mate. Best Everton performance at Anfield in many a year and very unlucky to lose. We just seem to have the Indian sign over you for some weird reason. But think you've a good Manager and are going the right way. Was very impressed with Gomes in particular.

Feel your pain MoM. Tough times

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
          I wasn't keen when we signed him but I've gone full circle, he's head and shoulder above the rest of our forwards. A bit like Min in the Ryanair
          Me too FM. Got out of jail tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Sorry have I missed something?

Which renrewals of the Ryanair have been won by a stayer, outstaying the best horse in the race?

I've been back through and put my two pennies in on it, but this notion that stayers win the Ryanair is being taken for granted... I feel I've shown that is ISN'T always the case?

I am confused by who all these "stayers" are to beat Min as well, I think he has a belting chance to win this race and I can see him going off favourite on the day and winning this. His class will shine through.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post
              I am confused by who all these "stayers" are to beat Min as well, I think he has a belting chance to win this race and I can see him going off favourite on the day and winning this. His class will shine through.
              Monalee and shattered love aparrently.

The former is not good enough to beat min. The latter has just been beat by him with a prep beforehand and goes for the gold cup.
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Disko would be a player if back to its best.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                  Owners being a little superstitious about Charbel at cheltenham by the looks of it. Fell twice there and likes flat tracks is bullshit.
                  Of all the horses that could go to the front and get them all at it, it's this one.
                  Probably closest a horse has come to beating Altior over fences also. Although I will add that the way Altior has ran since probably means it would've ended similarly.

Havinf mentioned hovering for Charbel, I never bothered, but wish I did as he would have an excellent chance of he were to run here.
                  He's a Peterborough Chase winner so you can cross him off this race.

Comment

• Have you had a bet in the race yet doc?

Comment

Have you had a bet in the race yet doc?
                      Waiting Patiently

Comment

Have you had a bet in the race yet doc?
                        Not yet Kev. I'll have a better idea after the KG and the Irish Christmas meetings. I do have a few any race that could end up here but don't have anything strong other than Shattered Love (any race) so far.

Nice one TR
                        Last edited by doctorwu; 12 December 2018, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Disko could make his long-awaited reappearance in the Savills Chase at Leopardstown on December 28.

Disko coming along nicely.

Comment

• When Ruby got beat in the Tingle Creek he suggested that they would avoid taking on Altior in the future. I have a hunch Footpad will step up in trip and could well rock up here. If that proves to be the case 8/1 looks great value. Be really interesting to see which of the possible 3 Mullins runners Ruby would decide to ride should Mullins turn up mob handed.

Comment

• Can't see him having 3 in it. Footpad would have to be beat at Christmas first and 8/1 wouldn't be value if that happened.

Comment

• Yeah, not sure why Footpad would avoid Altior, having never met him, the other 2 have been soundly beaten, Min now twice, so makes sense for him to go elsewhere, but can't see why Footpad would, unless you would feel his seasonal debut was his true running, which I can't imagine anyone would tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X