Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ryanair 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last years IMPRESSIVE winner, Balko Des Flos is 20/1 with 4 places this morning. If you were offered 20/1 and 4 places after he crossed the line in it last year, and you knew he'd be coming here, it'd be absolute max bet material wouldn't it!

Un De Sceaux, the horse he walloped, is 6/1.

Big price for him to bounce back? Definitely a harder race though.

Getting side tracked

Comment

• Toughest race of the week for me

Have a nice ante post about Monalee but there are 6 or 7 in here with a real chance. Should be a good spectacle but I won't be getting too involved now. If you do it's surely a win only proposition isnt it? You couldn't guarantee placing in this field

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        Last years IMPRESSIVE winner, Balko Des Flos is 20/1 with 4 places this morning. If you were offered 20/1 and 4 places after he crossed the line in it last year, and you knew he'd be coming here, it'd be absolute max bet material wouldn't it!

Un De Sceaux, the horse he walloped, is 6/1.

Big price for him to bounce back? Definitely a harder race though.

Getting side tracked
        I dont really fancy monalee even though iv backed him. Happy to be against footpad. RTR with a clean round should go very close. Might sound mad but charbel with 4 places at 33s is very fair. I don't think monalee is miles better than him personally.

If balko des flos wins. I give up all hope in this world.
        But I completely get the bet. His form was shit going in last year too. Not a clue where his win came from.
        Last edited by Scooby91; 14 March 2019, 09:02 AM.
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Charbel a good shout. I fancy Coney Island to outrun his price too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            I dont really fancy monalee even though iv backed him. Happy to be against footpad. RTR with a clean round should go very close. Might sound mad but charbel with 4 places at 33s is very fair. I don't think monalee is miles better than him personally.

If balko des flos wins. I give up all hope in this world.
            But I completely get the bet. His form was shit going in last year too. Not a clue where his win came from.
            Been looking at Charbel since 6am this morning thinking im going mad.Just might tip my toe into the water E/W

Comment

• Just a reminder, after that, that Pic D'Orhy had been working with Frodon!

Comment

• First race I've properly cocked up. All the signs were there, Nicholls in scintillating form

Comment

• Aso would have been bad, but 20-1 Frodon so pleased with that.
                  Only worry is it franks form of elegant escape (who i've backed at 40-1) but think the forum would be infested with Elegantly tasted spewing.
                  Unless he has a heart attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                    Aso would have been bad, but 20-1 Frodon so pleased with that.
                    Only worry is it franks form of elegant escape (who i've backed at 40-1) but think the forum would be infested with Elegantly tasted spewing.
                    Unless he has a heart attack.
                    Who tipped EE first though

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                      Just a reminder, after that, that Pic D'Orhy had been working with Frodon!
                      What a comment!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                        Just a reminder, after that, that Pic D'Orhy had been working with Frodon!
                        What was the comment?

Missed it!

Comment

• First time ever laying a horse and I lay Frodon at 5/1

Comment

• Still cant believe Frodon won this!.. I literally wrote him off so quickly thinking Footpad, Monalee, R2R, UDS were all better than him but he isn't half gutsy. That race will leave me scratching my head for a while though..

Comment

Working...
                            X