Page 92 of 106 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 1054

Thread: Ryanair 2019

  1. #911
    Champ Kevloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Nantwich, Cheshire
    Posts
    9,464
    Quote Originally Posted by thistlecracker View Post
    Do we have a link to the full article ??
    Buy the racing post...

  2. #912
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Buy the racing post...
    Or do what I just did and go in the bookies and ask to take the couple of pages that interest you
    #scrounger

  3. #913
    3lb Claimer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    126
    Just get a feeling min mite go QMC Willie will want something to serve it up to alitor footpads not the answer I don’t think

  4. #914
    Champ Kevloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Nantwich, Cheshire
    Posts
    9,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkle View Post
    Just get a feeling min mite go QMC Willie will want something to serve it up to alitor footpads not the answer I don’t think
    Why will Willie want something to serve it up to Altior?

    He didn't when he had Yorkhill, he put Royal Cavier in against Altior and won the JLT with Yorkhill.

  5. #915
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,985
    min served it up before, and was brushed aside.
    Min should be given the chance to step up.
    article today relates to previous discussions on footpad etc.
    https://www.attheraces.com/blogs/sectional-spotlight

  6. #916
    3lb Claimer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    126
    Just think everyone can’t avoid one horse what would be the point alitor jumping around by myself just would suggest MIN only NRNB cause I wouldn’t be surprised if he ran in the champion willies only to aware of having an unbeatable horse Douvan was bullet proof?? Anything can happen

  7. #917
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by quevega View Post
    min served it up before, and was brushed aside.
    Min should be given the chance to step up.
    article today relates to previous discussions on footpad etc.
    https://www.attheraces.com/blogs/sectional-spotlight
    Strange that he mentions Great Field.

    I respect his opinion but I'd take Min in a 2m match bet. Ruby said he thinks Footpad blew up at Christmas, Rowland agrees, but he still needs to prove it in open company. It will be interesting to see which route they go with Footpad this season and beyond. I don't think he's a Gold Cup horse.

  8. #918
    Champ Kevloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Nantwich, Cheshire
    Posts
    9,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkle View Post
    Just think everyone can’t avoid one horse what would be the point alitor jumping around by myself just would suggest MIN only NRNB cause I wouldn’t be surprised if he ran in the champion willies only to aware of having an unbeatable horse Douvan was bullet proof?? Anything can happen
    I see what YOU are saying, but Mullins has shown us enough evidence that HE would avoid Altior.

    Plus, as Quevega points out via the article, Footpad may well be the one to "take Altior on" anyway....



    Min was (maybe still is) a very fair NRNB e/w price for the QMCC

  9. #919
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    1,077
    Just watching last years RSA back. Monalee's jumping up to 2 out was absolutely foot perfect. Raced keenly to put it lightly, but absolutely tanked through the race. I was in the JLT camp last year and was gutted he went over 3m cause 2m5f at Cheltenham looks absolutely tailor made for him. I know HDB has said he is leaning this way, just hope the owners agree.

  10. #920
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,985
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Just watching last years RSA back. Monalee's jumping up to 2 out was absolutely foot perfect. Raced keenly to put it lightly, but absolutely tanked through the race. I was in the JLT camp last year and was gutted he went over 3m cause 2m5f at Cheltenham looks absolutely tailor made for him. I know HDB has said he is leaning this way, just hope the owners agree.
    I love this horse for the ryanair, have got small amount on at 15-1, but awaiting his opposition because I like Footpad also.
    If footpad goes elsewhere then it's Monalee for me big time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •