Page 92 of 106 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryanair 2019

Quote Originally Posted by thistlecracker View Post
    Do we have a link to the full article ??
    Buy the racing post...

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Buy the racing post...
    Or do what I just did and go in the bookies and ask to take the couple of pages that interest you
    #scrounger

3lb Claimer
    Just get a feeling min mite go QMC Willie will want something to serve it up to alitor footpads not the answer I don’t think

Quote Originally Posted by Arkle View Post
    Just get a feeling min mite go QMC Willie will want something to serve it up to alitor footpads not the answer I don’t think
    Why will Willie want something to serve it up to Altior?

He didn't when he had Yorkhill, he put Royal Cavier in against Altior and won the JLT with Yorkhill.

Top Amateur
    min served it up before, and was brushed aside.
    Min should be given the chance to step up.
    article today relates to previous discussions on footpad etc.
    https://www.attheraces.com/blogs/sectional-spotlight

3lb Claimer
    Just think everyone can’t avoid one horse what would be the point alitor jumping around by myself just would suggest MIN only NRNB cause I wouldn’t be surprised if he ran in the champion willies only to aware of having an unbeatable horse Douvan was bullet proof?? Anything can happen

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by quevega View Post
    min served it up before, and was brushed aside.
    Min should be given the chance to step up.
    article today relates to previous discussions on footpad etc.
    https://www.attheraces.com/blogs/sectional-spotlight
    Strange that he mentions Great Field.

I respect his opinion but I'd take Min in a 2m match bet. Ruby said he thinks Footpad blew up at Christmas, Rowland agrees, but he still needs to prove it in open company. It will be interesting to see which route they go with Footpad this season and beyond. I don't think he's a Gold Cup horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkle View Post
    Just think everyone can’t avoid one horse what would be the point alitor jumping around by myself just would suggest MIN only NRNB cause I wouldn’t be surprised if he ran in the champion willies only to aware of having an unbeatable horse Douvan was bullet proof?? Anything can happen
    I see what YOU are saying, but Mullins has shown us enough evidence that HE would avoid Altior.

Plus, as Quevega points out via the article, Footpad may well be the one to "take Altior on" anyway....

Min was (maybe still is) a very fair NRNB e/w price for the QMCC

Top Amateur
    Just watching last years RSA back. Monalee's jumping up to 2 out was absolutely foot perfect. Raced keenly to put it lightly, but absolutely tanked through the race. I was in the JLT camp last year and was gutted he went over 3m cause 2m5f at Cheltenham looks absolutely tailor made for him. I know HDB has said he is leaning this way, just hope the owners agree.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Just watching last years RSA back. Monalee's jumping up to 2 out was absolutely foot perfect. Raced keenly to put it lightly, but absolutely tanked through the race. I was in the JLT camp last year and was gutted he went over 3m cause 2m5f at Cheltenham looks absolutely tailor made for him. I know HDB has said he is leaning this way, just hope the owners agree.
    I love this horse for the ryanair, have got small amount on at 15-1, but awaiting his opposition because I like Footpad also.
    If footpad goes elsewhere then it's Monalee for me big time.