Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Bumper 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will wait till wednesday morning (13th march ) to back any champion bumper horses .Apart from Ballyandy ,
    Never had any luck in the race .

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
      I will wait till wednesday morning (13th march ) to back any champion bumper horses .Apart from Ballyandy ,
      Never had any luck in the race .
      I'll personally be backing the one that's declared and jocked up with Patrick for leopardstown on the 26th dec.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Taken a punt on one other at long odds.... Mt Leinster at 40/1 with Bet365.

By Beat Hollow, just like the ill fated Hollowgraphic, and a half brother to Blackstairmountain, he was an effortless winner at Ballinrobe, albeit in a pretty weak affair. Stumbled across this comment which made me take note:

"We've been keeping that name for a good horse," said Patrick Mullins (the mountain overlooks the yard). The horse is owned and bred by Willie's wife Jackie so sure they will be aiming for the very top!

Comment

The 50/1 has finally gone on Energumene! Wonder what percentage of all bets taken are Fat Jockey Forum members

Comment

Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
            The 50/1 has finally gone on Energumene! Wonder what percentage of all bets taken are Fat Jockey Forum members
            It's only a matter of time before the 33's start to go too

Comment

Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
              Taken a punt on one other at long odds.... Mt Leinster at 40/1 with Bet365.

By Beat Hollow, just like the ill fated Hollowgraphic, and a half brother to Blackstairmountain, he was an effortless winner at Ballinrobe, albeit in a pretty weak affair. Stumbled across this comment which made me take note:

"We've been keeping that name for a good horse," said Patrick Mullins (the mountain overlooks the yard). The horse is owned and bred by Willie's wife Jackie so sure they will be aiming for the very top!
              Mentioned in the stable tour.This race the aim.

Comment

Willies stable tour come out now ?

Comment

Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
                  Willies stable tour come out now ?
                  ATR website..

Comment

Cheers Innoko... hadn't seen that. Perhaps telling this is the only Bumper horse that makes the list? 40/1 certainly seems huge.

He looks a very promising type that does everything right at home. I’d imagine we’ll stick to the bumper route with him and I’d be hopeful he could make up into a Champion Bumper contender.

Comment

40s long gone, 25s best price for Mt Leinster

I reckon this will get a good mention from Kevin Blake tomorrow on the FFP - strange to include it in the 40 when there are more high profile horses not mentioned... .Tornado Flyer is one! Highest rated bbumper horse Willie has EVER had!

Comment

The FAT JOCKEY gamble continues on Energumene , 33s long gone.William Hill and Skybet both now go 25s.

Comment

Energumene I managed to get 33's didn't get 50's in time. Being reading One Jump Ahead last couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam301287 View Post
                            Energumene I managed to get 33's didn't get 50's in time. Being reading One Jump Ahead last couple of weeks.
                            Great read Liam , certainly given me few horses i wouldnt normally have reviewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              40s long gone, 25s best price for Mt Leinster

I reckon this will get a good mention from Kevin Blake tomorrow on the FFP - strange to include it in the 40 when there are more high profile horses not mentioned... .Tornado Flyer is one! Highest rated bbumper horse Willie has EVER had!
                              Mt Leinster acquired by the Cooldine/Florida pearl connections have won the bumper twice already.

Comment

Was Hairy Molly their other bumper winner?

Comment

Working...
                                X