Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Foxhunters 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
    Mark Johnston on I.T.V racing just put up S.U.and F. , he's supposedly the Foxhunter expert ??. say's
    it could be a star . like Salsify etc.
    ...remember them calling him the expert this time last year. Can’t remember his selection, but I don’t think it won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
      ...remember them calling him the expert this time last year. Can’t remember his selection, but I don’t think it won.
      It was the Fav, that didn;t stay.

Comment

• It was some work he did at the Curagh that was apparently very good

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
          It was the Fav, that didn;t stay.
          Burning ambition? Did he go off fav, can’t remember now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
            He knows his Hunter chasers but, like any punter, he isn't going to be right all the time.

Comment

• After todays impressive performance it puzzles me why they pulled out Fenno's Storm in this, would have had a great chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormez View Post
                Burning ambition? Did he go off fav, can’t remember now!
                He did.

I led the BA fan club last year. Backed him from 12s all the way down. Was adamant he was the next big thing for the hunter chasing game. He travelled like the machine I thought he was. But he didn’t stay.

Comment

• Where is Billymag?!? I want to give you a virtual cheers my friend

Mopped up that 25/1

What a festival

Comment

• Looking forward to impending enquiry for DOC and Codd. What a ridiculous ride by both of them, Codd frequently does it in this race

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                      Looking forward to impending enquiry for DOC and Codd. What a ridiculous ride by both of them, Codd frequently does it in this race
                      big fan of them both but they never put their horse into the race unfortunately. Whether they thought the leaders were going to come back to them I'm not sure but S. Waley cohen certainly wouldnt send one off at breakneck speed. Definitely cant make up the best of 30 - 40 lengths in any race.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
                        Where is Billymag?!? I want to give you a virtual cheers my friend

Mopped up that 25/1

What a festival
                        I actually came on to give you the digital high 5 as pretty sure it was you that flagged PP were holding 25s shortly after his win LTO and had been drastically cut everywhere else

Comment

• Could say the same about Biddick on Caid Du Berlais, never wanted to get within 5 lengths of another horse. You’d think he’d have learned from last year & the punchestown race.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
                            Where is Billymag?!? I want to give you a virtual cheers my friend

Mopped up that 25/1

What a festival
                            Yes that was a pretty sweet one, glad you got a few quid on lads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                              +1

10/1 is an awful price. His ptp form is bang average.
                              And he's beat mr mix there.
                              Expect he'll be bigger on the day.

A simple case of shantou flyer running no where near his rating.
                              As i said at the time 10/1 was an absolute gift !!!! Oi Oi

Comment

Working...
                              X