Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Foxhunters 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lloydy View Post
    I see Kruzhlinen won today’s race with Stand up and fight a non-runner
    The forms worth nothing in the end as only kruzhlinin bothered turning up for the race. Pretty much a walkover.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Gilgamboa for me. Beat some very useful horses towards the end of last season. Perfect age, superb trainer and will have a top jockey, what's not to like?

Comment

Wellcome Cooldaddy.Likes it as well.A few of us do

Comment

Kruzhlinin anyone? 3 times winner in P2P now, owned by someone in GE yard and I think trained by GE as well, anyone got any thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by paz247 View Post
            Kruzhlinin anyone? 3 times winner in P2P now, owned by someone in GE yard and I think trained by GE as well, anyone got any thoughts
            I tried to sneak him in with an any race price same as ucello conti. But they were wise to it.

Comment

Paddys opening unsurprisingly short 6/1 for Gilgamboa with an immediate reaction all round... except for Skybet. I see a few are quite keen on here, but, what do you folk say about Gilgamboa on Spring ground? Wouldnt see it a major issue personally unless it was rattling fast. Im willing to be convinced into taking the 14/1...maybe somebody here might have more information about targets....

Comment

Originally posted by Toffees View Post
                Paddys opening unsurprisingly short 6/1 for Gilgamboa with an immediate reaction all round... except for Skybet. I see a few are quite keen on here, but, what do you folk say about Gilgamboa on Spring ground? Wouldnt see it a major issue personally unless it was rattling fast. Im willing to be convinced into taking the 14/1...maybe somebody here might have more information about targets....
                You beat me to it, I had to have another go @ 14's with SkyBet given the PP price if I am honest. The plan was last season but didn't qualify I believe so I am sure they won't make the same mistakes this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                  You beat me to it, I had to have another go @ 14's with SkyBet given the PP price if I am honest. The plan was last season but didn't qualify I believe so I am sure they won't make the same mistakes this time around.
                  Think the issue last year was he wasn't eligible due to having won/placed in graded race under rules within the date's set in the race conditions for entry.
                  So I imagine they knew, or ought to have.
                  Last edited by Quevega; 19 December 2018, 01:16 PM. Reason: clarity on rule

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
                    Think the issue last year was he wasn't eligible due to having won/placed in graded race under rules within the date's set in the race conditions for entry.
                    So I imagine they knew, or ought to have.
                    That was it, yeah.

Comment

The 2nd at Navan was the race.

After race at Thurles Sun, 21st Jan, 2018 (1st) "It has been a credit to everyone to keep the show on the road today and that's his ground as he suffers with his knees..... Ground might be an issue with him going back to Aintree as that's his ground and we'd like to have him around for another couple of years."

I didnt need much convincing really but just a pity its not with 365. You'd imagine this could be his last hurrah so, especially if the ground comes up with a bit of good in it.

Comment

Paul nicholls has.

Binge Drinker, Southfield Vic, Unioniste, Wonderful Charm, Emerging Talent, Silsol, Pacha Du Polder.

Crazy to think that one of them has beaten native river and one's beaten might bite.
                        Last edited by Scooby91; 19 December 2018, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Shantou flyer interests me. 8 year old Bought by David Maxwell to run in hunter chases. how many of these would have been second in this years Ultima off 152

Comment

Originally posted by Fatjockey69 View Post
                            Shantou flyer interests me. 8 year old Bought by David Maxwell to run in hunter chases. how many of these would have been second in this years Ultima off 152
                            I'd double check the rules and conditions of the race regarding that one, but he could be eligible.
                            Not got them to hand, but they go on a bit.
                            They definitely tightened the rules to make it difficult to switch codes (so to speak).

Comment

There’s an video on Twitter that was from racing uk after David Maxwell gave a post race interview saying it qualifies for Cheltenham that’s why he’s bought it and I’ve checked through everything and it does quality.

Ran some great races round Cheltenham carrying big weights

Comment

Originally posted by Fatjockey69 View Post
                                There’s an video on Twitter that was from racing uk after David Maxwell gave a post race interview saying it qualifies for Cheltenham that’s why he’s bought it and I’ve checked through everything and it does quality.

Ran some great races round Cheltenham carrying big weights
                                Cheers FJ. Was just about to pull the trigger thinking I'd get a decent enough price but he is already 8/1 in places ffs

Comment

Working...
                                X