Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

10 to follow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackop.Everyday of the week

Comment

How does it work?

Are we looking for most wins through a season, or most money won, or most graded wins etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        How does it work?

Are we looking for most wins through a season, or most money won, or most graded wins etc?
        Been thinking about that tonight Kev. We can track the form ie wins etc/money won and maybe see what the profit is to a £5 win stake or something. Open to suggestions really.

Comment

Danny K for me

Comment

Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post
            Been thinking about that tonight Kev. We can track the form ie wins etc/money won and maybe see what the profit is to a £5 win stake or something. Open to suggestions really.
            I'm easy ... it does affect my picks that's all ... a horse like Benie Des Dieux is more likely to go unbeaten through the dragon in mares chases/hurdles than others, so I'd consider that depending on the rules?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              I'm easy ... it does affect my picks that's all ... a horse like Benie Des Dieux is more likely to go unbeaten through the dragon in mares chases/hurdles than others, so I'd consider that depending on the rules?
              I don't think it is a comp against each other Kev, unless I've misunderstood it.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                I don't think it is a comp against each other Kev, unless I've misunderstood it.
                Ah, no you're right, my mistake.

Comment

Btw folks. I have also got hold of a dossier on the 2017/18!Irish point to point season.

Apparently some guy paid an expert £400 for this to be done. If anyone fancies a copy let me know your email. Either on here or pm me.
                  Or PM
                  Been some nice winners from this including 14/1 Truckin Away today folks. Well worth a look.

Comment

Been some nice winners from this including 14/1 Truckin Away today folks. Well worth a look.
                    Sounds good

Comment

Maybe I should have a separate thread for the dossier somewhere but one is going tomorrow at Hereford called Jarveys plate which I am interested in. 2pm.

Comment

The dossier has had a pretty good weekend with wins for:-
                        Commander of Fleet
                        Malone Road
                        Beakstown

And very good seconds from
                        Whisperinthebreeze
                        Mega Yeats

Comment

Working...
                        X