Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 10 to follow

Blackop.Everyday of the week

How does it work?

Are we looking for most wins through a season, or most money won, or most graded wins etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    How does it work?

Are we looking for most wins through a season, or most money won, or most graded wins etc?
    Been thinking about that tonight Kev. We can track the form ie wins etc/money won and maybe see what the profit is to a £5 win stake or something. Open to suggestions really.

Danny K for me

Quote Originally Posted by jonthehammer View Post
    Been thinking about that tonight Kev. We can track the form ie wins etc/money won and maybe see what the profit is to a £5 win stake or something. Open to suggestions really.
    I'm easy ... it does affect my picks that's all ... a horse like Benie Des Dieux is more likely to go unbeaten through the dragon in mares chases/hurdles than others, so I'd consider that depending on the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I'm easy ... it does affect my picks that's all ... a horse like Benie Des Dieux is more likely to go unbeaten through the dragon in mares chases/hurdles than others, so I'd consider that depending on the rules?
    I don't think it is a comp against each other Kev, unless I've misunderstood it.

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    I don't think it is a comp against each other Kev, unless I've misunderstood it.
    Ah, no you're right, my mistake.

Btw folks. I have also got hold of a dossier on the 2017/18!Irish point to point season.

Apparently some guy paid an expert £400 for this to be done. If anyone fancies a copy let me know your email. Either on here or pm me.
    Or PM
    Been some nice winners from this including 14/1 Truckin Away today folks. Well worth a look.

Been some nice winners from this including 14/1 Truckin Away today folks. Well worth a look.
    Sounds good

Maybe I should have a separate thread for the dossier somewhere but one is going tomorrow at Hereford called Jarveys plate which I am interested in. 2pm.