Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
    Apocryphal - brilliant vocab knowledge archie
    They say there is a first time for everything and today was just that. The first time I've had to Google a word on the back of a post on a horse racing forum

Comment

• I think Boopa interpreted what you said (a punter) and formed his own opinion on it.
      Which was Misconstrued (as he's conceded) and then misrepresented.

Love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
        They say there is a first time for everything and today was just that. The first time I've had to Google a word on the back of a post on a horse racing forum
        knew it wasn;t just me, at least we didn;t just assume he's misspelt something.

Comment

• A terrible indictment ('a thing that serves to illustrate that a system or situation is bad and deserves to be condemned') of how the education system has gone down the pan in the last 50 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
            Will depend how he goes in the Lawlors. With so many candidates, you'd have thought that Willie will have a top pick (or maybe two) for each novice race at Cheltenham and he'll then distribute the rest around as the mood takes him 5 minutes before declaration time.

On occasion, he's alleged to have made declarations on his way back to the hotel after an all-nighter but that might be apocryphal.
            , Thanks again Archie .

Comment

• Apocryphal 20-1 any race

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                Apocryphal 20-1 any race
                No Comment - also 20/1 any race.

Comment

• I knew what Archie said , Although i did google it as well ..To be sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                    A terrible indictment ('a thing that serves to illustrate that a system or situation is bad and deserves to be condemned') of how the education system has gone down the pan in the last 50 years.
                    Either that, or you're actually Russell Brand

Comment

• PaddyPower have got Tornado Flyer at 12/1 for this race.

25/1 available with Lads still Only 16s with 365.

Obliged to take note of that given their history of getting targets right, and the quote from Mullins that he's not sure Tornado Flyer wants any further than 2 miles yet marries up nicely!

Comment

• "Apocryphal WillieBingo"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                          PaddyPower have got Tornado Flyer at 12/1 for this race.

Obliged to take note of that given their history of getting targets right, and the quote from Mullins that he's not sure Tornado Flyer wants any further than 2 miles yet marries up nicely!
                          Big difference, just a shame there is no cash out with Lads otherwise I would happily get involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                            Big difference, just a shame there is no cash out with Lads otherwise I would happily get involved.
                            Had 2 points on TF for the Ballymore, and only 1 for the Supreme, both at 25s with 365. Happy to add another point for the Supreme at a price boosted 28s on the back of those comments

Comment

• Wouldn't go wild on Mullin's comments- far too early for targets to be set!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                                PaddyPower have got Tornado Flyer at 12/1 for this race.

They are also shortest price for the Ballymore Kev

Take the 16s

Comment

Working...
                                X