Page 51 of 306 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Top Amateur
    Cheers Scooby, that was my thoughts. To be honest Ive been backing him any race at 22/1 prior to PFN announcing that he was going over hurdles. The chase form kind of forced me into that route although his age and novice status did lead me to believe he was more likely going back over hurdles

Danny kirwan beaten today over 2m. He'll probably step up in trip now. And II know they very much have chasing in mind already for next season.
    Last edited by Scooby91; 11-26-2018 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by billymag View Post
    Got a couple, one for the bumper and one for the Triumph unfortunately no markets yet but will share when markets are up.
    Just seen this post when looking through the early pages of this thread.

Did Billymag reveal who the two were for the Bumper and Triumph in the end? Did I manage to miss the info?

Top Amateur
    It was Adjali and Energuemene. What can possibly go wrong. Dont normally do multiples but put them in a few: (after time alert)

Small ew L15 Energumene, Adjali, Chate Niege, Santini

Slightly bigger ew L31 Energumene, Adjali, Santini, IFTCF, Claimintakingforgan (JLT)

1/5 of a point Trico Energumene, Adjali, Epatante (mares nov)

If any of them landed (be good to just get a run for my money), the mortgage would be paid off and a nice fast car or a slow horse would be purchased!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by billymag View Post
    It was Adjali and Energuemene. What can possibly go wrong. Dont normally do multiples but put them in a few: (after time alert)

Small ew L15 Energumene, Adjali, Chate Niege, Santini

Slightly bigger ew L31 Energumene, Adjali, Santini, IFTCF, Claimintakingforgan (JLT)

1/5 of a point Trico Energumene, Adjali, Epatante (mares nov)

If any of them landed (be good to just get a run for my money), the mortgage would be paid off and a nice fast car or a slow horse would be purchased!!!!
    Chees Billy! Thatís good to hear as Iíve baxked both of those as it goes!

I like the look of that each way lucky 31

Top Amateur
    Ive just watched Eldorado Allen’s debut and he seems to be the slickest Novice hurdler so far, was eating up ground at every hurdle

I agree, eldardo allen did look good, think im going to be putting on E/W treble on a few of tizzards, eldorado allen, vision de flos for the champion and white moon for the RSA....

Top Amateur
    33/1 any race would be nice for Eldorado Allen. Not in that market.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    Ive just watched Eldorado Allen’s debut and he seems to be the slickest Novice hurdler so far, was eating up ground at every hurdle
    Severano is entered up over the weekend so we may get a guide as to what the form is like for Eldorado Allen. Severano ran well in bumpers last season and in particular the Aintree bumper which has worked out very well.

You could put rhis I'm the supreme or ballymore thread.

But tornado flyer is entered up